Acquaintences Forgotten *spoilers*

#1 Posted by greekjim26 (3 posts) -

I got the the storage unit but i don't have a high enough hacking level to open the safe. Anyone know the code for it?

#2 Posted by MetalThrashingMatt (208 posts) -

I'm pretty sure the detective dude gives you the code

#3 Posted by CraigAA1028 (546 posts) -

No, he doesn't. Played through the game twice. He never gives you a code

#4 Posted by Tennmuerti (7956 posts) -

@CraigAA: You can persuade him to.

#5 Posted by CraigAA1028 (546 posts) -
@Tennmuerti: I never saw it. Regardless, every single thread I've seen about this safe code everyone just says "Oh the detective tells you". Can't someone just post the code? I ask because Greekjim is a friend of mine and neither of us can find one.
#6 Edited by hoossy (932 posts) -
@greekjim26:  

I got it from him.... through persuasion...  sorry but I don't remember the number... 

But isn't that the way the game is supposed to be played?  That you find some stuff, you miss others, and you just have to go on with or without it? 
#7 Posted by Tennmuerti (7956 posts) -

@CraigAA: The thing is that there are hundreds of codes in the game, so to remember one is kinda impossible unless you just played through that quest.

#8 Posted by greekjim26 (3 posts) -

Its ok I hacked EVERY COMPUTER AND READ EVERY BOOK in detroit and managed to scrounge up enough exp and money to get the hacking skill.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.