Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Anyone know where I can find a good guide?

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mike512

I don't need a guide for the main game but I'm looking for something where it tells where the side missions are located for each location. I'm about to head to China and I don't know if I can come back to Detroit after, but either way I'd like to complete all the side missions in Detroit before I move on to the next part of the game.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Yeah, you'll be back in Detroit, and you'll be back to China after you leave it for the first time as well. 
    You can give this Guide a try, although it's the first one I've found, going through the entire guide is a drag as for each mission/sidequest you have to open a new page, and I'm not actually sure if it's finished.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By kingzetta

If you need a guide for this game, that's really sad.
    The game plops everything in your lap.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Sin4profit

@Mike512: All the guides i had found are not finished yet and the guide @TheDudeOfGaming: posted seems to be the only one out there so far.

@kingzetta: I needed a guide to look for two people in the end game chapter. They didn't show up on the map and i was tired of looking for them. Though, the guides that were available weren't finished so i had to look for them on my own anyway.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Marz
    @Sin4profit said:

@Mike512: All the guides i had found are not finished yet and the guide @TheDudeOfGaming: posted seems to be the only one out there so far.

@kingzetta: I needed a guide to look for two people in the end game chapter. They didn't show up on the map and i was tired of looking for them. Though, the guides that were available weren't finished so i had to look for them on my own anyway.

That's understandable, it did take me awhile to find Taggart during the last level, Sarif was easier to find.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.