BE READY / 2200 GMT 29 AUGUST What?

  • 66 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by The_Nubster (2144 posts) -
@mfpantst said:
@Jay_Ray said:

@Jeffsekai said:

@Enigma777 said:

@Yanngc33 said:

Eerybody gets free DIY augmentations in the mail

Step 1: Chop off your arm.

Step 2: ???

Step 3: profit

Step 4: worldwide conspiracy?
Step 5: be gruff
#52 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4800 posts) -
@valrog: Sounds like Morse code.
#53 Edited by gike987 (1754 posts) -

Someone managed  to find the password and username.

Username: uluru
Password: 11m13clinic
 
Enter it on the site by clicking on the eye.
 
@KingWilly said:

@valrog: Sounds like Morse code.
I'm pretty sure it is. I have heard that's how people got the password.
#54 Posted by Nentisys (892 posts) -

Cool, will be interesting to see when people dig deeper.

#55 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@gike987: Wow. I really like where this is going.
#56 Posted by Creamypies (4065 posts) -

Turns out that if you click on the top right peak of the 'K' in the word "Link" you get another login and password prompt. No word on what they are yet.

#57 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

ohmygodwhatisgoingon

#58 Posted by Spoonman671 (4636 posts) -

You guys go ahead and call me when this is all done.

#59 Posted by Rayeth (1042 posts) -

I believe one of the developers posted that the ARG is now over. It ended with a link to an image.

Probable Spoilers are in the picture.

http://i.imgur.com/XurA8.png

#60 Posted by SPACETURTLE (1622 posts) -
@Rayeth said:

I believe one of the developers posted that the ARG is now over. It ended with a link to an image.

Probable Spoilers are in the picture.

http://i.imgur.com/XurA8.png

Holy shit! What the heck is that?
#61 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4800 posts) -
@SPACETURTLE said:
@Rayeth said:

I believe one of the developers posted that the ARG is now over. It ended with a link to an image.

Probable Spoilers are in the picture.

http://i.imgur.com/XurA8.png

Holy shit! What the heck is that?
it's an image from the game with text super-imposed on it. As for the whole ARG being over? Bullshit. There's still another log-in screen to break through.
#62 Posted by Rayeth (1042 posts) -

@KingWilly said:

@SPACETURTLE said:
@Rayeth said:

I believe one of the developers posted that the ARG is now over. It ended with a link to an image.

Probable Spoilers are in the picture.

http://i.imgur.com/XurA8.png

Holy shit! What the heck is that?
it's an image from the game with text super-imposed on it. As for the whole ARG being over? Bullshit. There's still another log-in screen to break through.

Shamelessly stolen from reddit.

13311tower.com.

On that site, two files are linked: an image and a wav file.

The Morse code sequence from the wav file has been decoded:http://cdn2.netops.eidosinteractive.com/files/deusex/BdW9RxMRr/13311tower.wav

The raw code sounds like .-.- .. .- .. ..-. .-.- --... ----. -- ----. ----.

Played forward, this is ?IAIF?79M99 (? is an untranslated sequence)

If reversed, this translates to 11M13CLINIC.

The image has, in its exif data, GPS coordinates corresponding to Ayers Rock, also known as Uluru.

So, to log in, username=uluru, password=11m13clinic. (click on the eye of the pyramid at 11311tower.com) That gives you the following image: link

And we're done here. https://twitter.com/#!/DavidAnfossi/status/108649283082911744

That is the end confirmed by the people who started it. Now what exactly the picture means is entirely open to debate.

#63 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@Rayeth: I'm thinking they add DLC to flesh out some events of the transport from hangsha to singapore.
#64 Posted by BrainSpecialist (554 posts) -

Maybe the DLC can fix the terrible character animation and dialogue.

#65 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@BrainSpecialist: Nah, the dlc would be only to have you pay more for worse animations.
#66 Posted by FacestabMan (75 posts) -

He has this unnatural beard. No way he grows that while going to Singapore.

I wanted to make a completionist run, but now they announce DLC, and I hate DLC that requires you to reach a point in the middle of the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.