Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Debug Menu.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By eroticfishcake

Here's a debug mod (courtesy of gibbed) for the PC version used for whatever reason you have. Whether it's for making pretty screenshots or if you just wanna fuck around with the game (which is the correct way you play DE: HR). It does a myriad of handy stuff you expect a debug menu to do, spawn any item/ammo, infinite energy, no HUD and so fourth as well as some access to cut content. Pretty interesting either way so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By valrog

Saw this earlier today. Damn the screenshots look nice. Also, useful for people who want to disable the Sentinel RX Health System augmentation.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

Could be cool. Does it have the option to autohack things while still getting all possible goodies from them?

It's the only thing I really want, having almost finished the game twice now and having hacked every possible terminal/lock. It's a cool system but not when you are hacking everything in sight, especially on multiple playthroughs.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Debug menus are for cheaters! At least on first playthroughs. After that, using it to just mess around isn't too bad. 

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
    @eroticfishcake: Sir, did i mention i love you? No, well i do, thank you for this!
    Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Binman88

I gave this a try earlier, hoping it would have some kind of super jump modifier to let me look at the top of that damn vent in  

I know it's probably nothing, but I just have to make sure!
    Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Binman88 said:

I gave this a try earlier, hoping it would have some kind of super jump modifier to let me look at the top of that damn vent in
    Panchaea. The one with the dead woman holding a pocket secretary, outside the canteen before you speak to Darrow.

Duuuuude, I'm also stumped by that 1 vent. It drove me nuts trying to find the other way in.

/cry

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Binman88
    @Tennmuerti said:

@Binman88 said:

Duuuuude, I'm also stumped by that 1 vent. It drove me nuts trying to find the other way in.

/cry

I scoured the area for something that would fit in there that I could climb upon, and found a total of four of the smaller cardboard boxes to give me a boost up (here's a screenshot when I had two in there). I also found you can place a fire extinguisher on top of the boxes to climb even higher, but anything more than one extinguisher makes it really unstable. Even adding a third box to the pile was a chore, but I think you'd need at least four of those small boxes on top of each other to reach it, which I found impossible to do because there just isn't enough space to manoeuvre them in there without the damn thing falling over.  

Like I said, there's probably nothing up there. Logically, there's no reason why they'd hide something up there, but I need to know!
    Avatar image for deactivated-63590ea485d4d
    deactivated-63590ea485d4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just got this and had a quick look (but not that kind of quick look) at the options. Looks ideal for a second/third play through! I knew I got this on the pc for a reason.

niamahai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By niamahai

infinite energy with stealth will show you how broken the AI is.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tennmuerti

@niamahai said:

infinite energy with stealth will show you how broken the AI is.

Breaking the game by being invisible all the time breaks the AI?

shiiiiiiit

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.