Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Deus Ex Machina achievement help

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mike512

I'm going for the achievement where you get all the endings and I need a little help. I already talked to David and I'm about to go help out Taggart before I head down to the core. I have a few questions...

1. There are 4 choices, right?
    2. Will I get all the choices assuming I talk to David and Taggart near the end?
    3. Without spoiling much, when should I save my game before I get to make my choices?
    4. Is it like Fable II where I simply choice something, get the achievement and load it again or is there something else I should know?

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By droop
    1. Yes.
    2. Not sure actually. But I'm pretty sure.
    3. You can save right in front of the place you make your choice. Hell I think the game even does an auto save.
    4. Not entirely sure what you mean. You pick an ending, load, pick another ending ... pick the last remaining ending - get achievement.
    DarkTravesty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By DarkTravesty

1.yes
    2.yes they will all be "availible"
    3. you will get time to think about all 4 choices before "selecting" one save 
    4. to get deus ex machina achievement for all 4 endings in one playthrough i simply saved before my choice, watched said ending and reloaded said save 3 times while picking a different one each time and it popped at the end.

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Mike512
    @DarkTravesty said:
    to get deus ex machina achievement for all 4 endings in one playthrough i simply saved before my choice, watched said ending and reloaded said save 3 times while picking a different one each time and it popped at the end.
    I know there's something after the credits so I'll watch through once, but do you have to watch the credits all four times or can you just click through them when going for Deus Ex Machina?
    TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By TheHT
    @Mike512 said:
    @DarkTravesty said:
    to get deus ex machina achievement for all 4 endings in one playthrough i simply saved before my choice, watched said ending and reloaded said save 3 times while picking a different one each time and it popped at the end.
    I know there's something after the credits so I'll watch through once, but do you have to watch the credits all four times or can you just click through them when going for Deus Ex Machina?
    Just once.
    misterhaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By misterhaan

i got the achievement once the 4th ending video started playing, so you don't even have to watch up as far as the credits if you don't want to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.