Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Games needs more music!

StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By StingingVelvet

The music that is there is good but 90% of the game is filled with subtle ambient music, not anything exciting or consistent.  One of my favorite memories of Deus Ex was the awesome music that played while you walked around, from the insanely memorable UNATCO theme to the catchy Hong Kong streets theme.  Nothing in Human Revolution is that catchy or attention-grabbing outside the main theme.  It's a bummer for me...

Games seem to be going this way in general though, more ambient and less theme tracks.  Do you like it or dislike it?

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By SlashDance

Yeah, in the first game I always found myself humming the music in each area. Human Revolution needed at least one or two memorable exploration themes.

I hated that Hong Kong music though, so out of place.

hoossy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hoossy

Solution: 

Mp3 player....

ervonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ervonymous

Sure, I can't speak for Human Revolution specifically but a flat soundtrack really bums me out. There's a place for ambient music, of course, but I just love a memorable soundtrack.

Red Alert, Bastion, Super Meat Boy, the original Dawn of War.. like 90% of japanese games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.