Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Games to finish

skewedsyntax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By skewedsyntax

I have been letting the games I want to finish stack up and really need to finish red dead, portal 2, deus ex, and syndicate.

skewedsyntax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By skewedsyntax

I have been letting the games I want to finish stack up and really need to finish red dead, portal 2, deus ex, and syndicate.

procrasturbate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By procrasturbate

Red Dead is a beautiful, beautiful game. The only R* game that i've 100%. Today i'm starting Deus Ex:HR again. Started a few months ago and for some reason never got past the first section. Started playing Dead Island and other stuff but i really want to dive into Deus Ex.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Sackmanjones

I'd play portal 2 first. It's pretty shot an quite enjoyable. Then it either deus ex or red dead which are both incredible games.

Syndicate Id play last. It's short but ehhh I did not enjoy it too much.

Zekhariah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Zekhariah

I would order them like this: Portal 2, Dues Ex, Red Dead, Syndicate.

Although maybe with Syndicate being very short it would be worth doing first (I'm biasing it low because I uninstalled it after about an hour).

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Depends on your mood. What have you lately been feeling like playing? A looooooong GTA kind of game? A really intense and immersive stealth masterpiece (PLAYDEUSEXRIGHTNOW), a short funny puzzle game?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.