Good Steam Sale

#1 Posted by Irvandus (2879 posts) -

This game is available for 7 bucks today on steam! Get it while it's hot!

#2 Posted by Stonyman65 (2711 posts) -

Just did.

#3 Posted by Packie (255 posts) -

Grab the missing link DLC while you're at it. Story-wise, it's not that important but everything else is pretty damn good overall. The boss fight in the end is well executed compared to the bad ones in the main game. Highly recommendable.

#4 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

This is my 2012 game of 2011. One playthrough, 33 hours, and I felt reborn after it. Such refreshing and challenging level design, so true to the original game, too.

#5 Edited by TwoLines (2811 posts) -

It's for 10 E. Which makes it 14 bucks. Twice as pricy. Why.

Edit: Hmm. Apparently it's 15 bucks for some. That's fair.

Scratch that, it's 7.50$ for US, 10 E for Europe. Jerks.

#6 Posted by ShaggE (6459 posts) -

Gaaah, always when I have no money...

#7 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2721 posts) -

One of my 2011 favorites. Buy it.

#8 Posted by andriv (256 posts) -

added to over 50 games i bought on sale and have never played

Steam is too good to us

#9 Posted by whyareyoucrouchingspock (975 posts) -

This game is ok. The low quility FMV's, boss battles and voice acting are annoying though.

#10 Edited by MikkaQ (10294 posts) -

That's a damn good deal, I put a lot of time into that game last year.

Not that it doesn't have issues, those outsourced boss fights were fucking terrible, especially if you focused on non-lethality. The end is also of the same lame stock as ME3, basically a "pick-an-ending-FMV" room, I hate that style of final decision.

#11 Posted by Strife777 (1583 posts) -

I definitely recommend everybody gets that game for that price. I personally love it and considered it worth the full price, so that's a bargain.

On a similar note, I bought the original Deus Ex. It's like 3,00$, so it might as well be free.

#12 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Using steam is like being in an abusive relationship. They make us do things we don't want, but we can't leave it because we love it so much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.