How Long is this Game?

#1 Posted by DrMadHatten (118 posts) -

Anyone know what the average story time clocks in at?

#2 Posted by TimeWaffle (944 posts) -

jeff said 25-30 hours during the quicklook

#3 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

I don't even see a QL for this game on the website.

#4 Posted by KarlPilkington (2690 posts) -

@MrKlorox said:

It was shown live, it will be up 'later'.

#5 Posted by Bwast (1342 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:

I think it was recorded live.
#6 Posted by Mysterion (159 posts) -
@MrKlorox: It's been filmed so it should be posted soon.
#7 Posted by Tennmuerti (8014 posts) -

Depends entirely how you play it. If you are just playing through normally it's 25-35 hours.

If you are actually exploring every nook and cranny then anything above and beyond 40 hours

#8 Posted by Tonyyj (141 posts) -

It took me 3.5 hours on the first mission alone haha.. I went stealth, hacked and read everything I could find. Well worth it, it world seems amazingly fleshed out.

#9 Posted by DonutFever (3550 posts) -

Arthur Gies said 40-45 with side quests.

#10 Posted by laserbolts (5314 posts) -

I'm about three and a half hours in and I see no sign of the first boss yet. I think it's gonna be a doozy.

#11 Posted by Mikemcn (6959 posts) -

@DrDemon said:

jeff said 25-30 hours during the quicklook

Thats a good number!

#12 Posted by Eversoranimus (122 posts) -
@Tonyyj said:
It took me 3.5 hours on the first mission alone haha.. I went stealth, hacked and read everything I could find. Well worth it, it world seems amazingly fleshed out.
Same for me, I just had to do it the stealth way. It's really fun too.
#13 Posted by buft (3306 posts) -
@Tonyyj said:
thats crazy good news for me as a lover of reading shit in games. i cannot wait until friday to get my sneaky hacking on
#14 Posted by Marz (5646 posts) -

average seems 25 hours from multiple review sites. 

#15 Posted by Tonyyj (141 posts) -
@Eversoranimus: Only way to play! But no really, it feels amazing breaking some arms and dragging their bodies into bathroom stalls.. 

@buft: Yea, you'll probably have a blast if you're into the fiction and all. The game is LITTERED with eBooks, newspapers and emails for you to read. I've played about 6.5-7 hours now and have yet to start my second mission.
#16 Posted by ericdrum (404 posts) -

Is there a timestamp on the saves or somewhere where you can view the time played? I made a half assed effort last night to find it with no luck.

#17 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

I'm ten hours in, just got to china so this game is long

#18 Posted by Branthog (7342 posts) -

It must be long as fuck, because I've spent six hours just trying to get to the bottom floor of the police station for that one mission. Four of those hours have been spent trying to get across the floor on the floor where the morgue actually is. There are a TON of people around, so I don't see how it's even fucking possible.

#19 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Tennmuerti said:

If you are actually exploring every nook and cranny then anything above and beyond 40 hours

Sexy
#20 Posted by Droop (1839 posts) -

It took me around 15 hours before I was at the first boss!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.