Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

I'm playing DXHR for the first time! I'd like enlist your help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChristopherOdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChristopherOdd

Hey GB! I started making Let's Plays on YouTube a while ago, and the first game I played was Half-Life. Somebody suggested that I share that LP with the fine folks over at /r/halflife and well... that was the best thing I ever did. Some of those guys came over and became regular commenters that would offer advice, things to pay special attention to, etc. It made for an amazing experience for myself, and I would receive a lot of messages saying that they rather enjoyed watching someone play through one of their favorite games for the first time. Since then, I've played through all of the Half Life series, Portal 1 and 2, Bioshock 1 and 2, and a few other new games that came out. Most recently, however, I finished plaything through the original Deus Ex. Here is a link to my playthrough of the original Deus Ex if you'd like to check it that out http://bit.ly/SXIyYR But that's not why I'm here. I'm here about Human Revolution. I'm currently playing through the game for the first time. I'm inviting you over to participate in the playthrough, not just to watch it. I really enjoy taking into consideration everyone's comments and advice as I feel it makes for more thorough gameplay, and I love to analyze the story that is unfolding (with your help of course). Something caught me off gaurd with my last playthrough. As much as I felt like I explored as much as I could, people asked for MORE exploration. I've taken that into account as I started Human Revolution so I'm being fairly thorough. I even developed a "box addiction" in the 5th/6th episode, which I have happily kicked now ;) I've also provided a Table of Contents for each video in the comments so you can skip to any sections of the video you ilke :) Here is a link to the playlist on YouTube http://bit.ly/13nZFJ9 If you'd like to jump right to a video, here is a link for the first episode... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pB4N59-uBc I had some fun with the intro, you'll see why ;) Thanks everyone for reading this. If you'd like to come over, then great! If watching LP's isn't your thing, that's cool too. My work computer isn't letting me make the links look all pretty (Internet Explorer), so hopefully they are at least clickable for you :) Thanks!

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Welcome to the site. Please check out our Forum Rules, including our spam policy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.