Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

New trailer and loads of more information

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By foggel

And check this q+a article over at ign.com

The full name of the latest Deus Ex game will be Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It will be more than the first game than Invisible War (bigger and more open areas, cyberpunk themed, inventory system...). Oh: and no multiplayer. Which I feel is a good thing... focus the resources on the single player experience please. And according to the trailer we will know more at E3. Release this fall.

I don't think that I need to know much more about this game to know I will buy this game. It's a Deus Ex game. 

Get. Hype.

Edit: I don't know how I did it, but I embedded the wrong trailer. It's corrected now.
    FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By FirePrince

That trailer is awesome. 
    AstralDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AstralDisaster

i need to go change le underpant s now.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By End_Boss

Eidos, eh?

Hm.

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Icil

Holy shit, I cannot wait.

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By CornontheCobbe

Wow that's pretty sweet indeed!

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By korwin

Mmm yes Deus Ex, I hope beyond hope that this isnt as average as Deus Ex 2... then again it is Eidos.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By fr0br0

The trailer reminded me of MGS4. Something about the music and cyber-humans. . . But I'm pumped.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Jimbo

Eidos published the first Deus Ex, and Batman last year.  They aren't that bad.

Really, they can't go too far wrong by sticking to the original Deus Ex mechanics.  They were so far ahead of their time that, for the most part, they still hold up extremely well today.  It's just the general quality level of everything else (voice, graphics, animation, UI etc.) that needs to be brought up to today's standards.  The open-level design, the free-but-carefully-paced character progression and the dynamic gameplay resulting from those things are what they need to keep intact.

edit: "The goal is to deliver the perfect mix of both genres, giving players the option of choosing to play the game depending on their preferred play style. The game is built around a multi-path, multi-solution approach so you often have more than one way to pass an obstacle, and within that you have tonnes of options for character and weapon customization."

That's reassuring - that is exactly what I want to hear from somebody making a Deus Ex game.

Colf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Colf
    @Linkyshinks: The first one, with the stairs and stone walls, looks like, graphically, it could have been from the first games.
    Avatar image for sandwich_adjustment
    sandwich_adjustment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

thats a badass full on bladerunner trailer. liquor + 5pm light through sun blinds + sci fi!

McPaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By McPaper

No multiplayer, well suprisingly there are still a few (active) DX1 servers up still.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.