So, what did you think of the endings? (spoilers)

• 98 results
#51 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

I must say after just now finishing the game my 'primary' ending would be the 4th option.  I like the message that humanity will solve itself.

#52 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

They aren't even ending. Personally I thought they were worse then cliffhangers.

#53 Posted by MiniPato (2732 posts) -

@Clonedzero said:

i liked sarifs message the most. it makes the most sense in context with the rest of the game, and series. i really dont understand why anyone thinks killing everyone is any good, it makes no sense. in fact it'd divide the world even more, with a massive situation like most augmented people going nuts and hundreds of thousands of people dying, they'll want answers. never get any. it'd be a huge problem. people would take sides with no way to confirm who's right or wrong. just chaos. taggart's message puts the illuminati in control, the people you've been fighting against the whole game, so that makes no sense. darrows is alright, but still.

I think that's the point of that ending. Humanity will solve the situation itself. And how has humanity solved issues in the past? Through conflict and war. Chaos is exactly the point of that ending, throw everyone in the blender and see what comes out of the situation. All the endings would probably lead to anarchy anyways as aug and anti-aug tensions have been way past the boiling point that an explanation for what happened would probably only barely mitigate damage. In the end, augs went berserk and regular people aren't happy with it, explanation or not. It still shows how augmentations are untrustworthy and tension will build again. I think the other endings only delay the inevitable conflict and that the chaos ending skips all the diplomacy and lets the world tear each other apart to see who the victor is.

#54 Posted by 137 (481 posts) -

I just want to know why the stupid a.i. tells you that you can edit darrows response to remove the nonsense about the illuminati if you do some edit room madness but then no edit room madness is even available for you to fiddle with to edit his response.

WHY PUT THAT IN THE GAME =/

#55 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Sarif's ending wasn't even available to me. Which sucks, because based on what I've read that's the one I most agree with. :[  

I just destroyed everything instead. 

#56 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

@Luccaface said:

I also found it strange that in the game augmentation has progressed to the point where people can basically replace their entire body, yet apparently regulation is just recently becoming a major issue. I thought the Illuminati were opposed to rampant augmentation because it upsets the balance of power. Tons of people seem to be augmented though. How did it get to this point if they've been the ones secretly controlling the world and public opinion?

All of this sums up my feelings as well. The fact that there were gangs who had guys who were all auged up seemed totally out of place.

#57 Posted by niamahai (1405 posts) -

I knocked out Bill & David at their safe room. That was the BEST ending.
Also, after all the effort I put to save that Reed bitch, she went and join Bob Page. Wtf traitorous cunt. 

The 1st DLC pack is rumored to be set during the time Jensen was onboard the ship to Singapore. I'm hoping that will give further insight  to the nanotech R&D going on.

#58 Posted by jillsandwich (762 posts) -

I chose to blow up the station. I feel like I was really doing it because I was thinking of how any of the other endings would allow the first Deus Ex to happen, but going back and watching all the endings, Jensen makes a compelling argument for all of the choices.

#59 Posted by Tennmuerti (8073 posts) -

@mosdl said:

@Luccaface said:

I also found it strange that in the game augmentation has progressed to the point where people can basically replace their entire body, yet apparently regulation is just recently becoming a major issue. I thought the Illuminati were opposed to rampant augmentation because it upsets the balance of power. Tons of people seem to be augmented though. How did it get to this point if they've been the ones secretly controlling the world and public opinion?

All of this sums up my feelings as well. The fact that there were gangs who had guys who were all auged up seemed totally out of place.

Already adressed this, even the scavanger gangs only had arms/legs and some cranial augs, they were not full torso replacements unlike the 3 bosses:

Firstly almost no one can do the whole body replacement. Jensen and the 3 spec ops dudes are the only few who even had it done to them, they are basically running around with prototype tech. Most people reject even the most basic augmentations. They are prototype tech for all intents and purposes. No one else in the game is as heavily modified. Even the Blacktower experimental soldiers are still mostly human.

The Illuminati were never opposed to augmentations, they are only opposed to loosing control. Augmentations started spreading like wildfire through private and public corporations. Illuminati did the smartest thing they could. They fought fire with fire, they couldn't stop the tide so they adjusted things to work for them, their main aug company TYM started absorbing all the others, eventually reaching the point we see it at at the end of the game when practically only Sarif Industries stands against them. And they were about to play their final hand after all the maneuvering, achieving total control.

Plus you can never fully control public opinion or change it outright. Even with Picus and an AI like Eliza it is still only nudging and adjusting things over a period of time, trying to steer them in a direction. Not to mention Eliza has only recently been developed and the dual goal of Picus was also for the telecommunication satellites.

#60 Posted by darkwingduck (174 posts) -

i liked all the endings, since all of the theories had some strong points, but also some significant flaws in them. in the end i went with the jensen one. i felt that the balance between technology and nature that existed before the whole darrow incident should be upheld. 

also  
@TheDudeOfGaming
said:

Woah, reading this a lot of people seem to be missing the point...or I am. The endings aren't really there to bring closure or "wrap things up" , they're a look into human nature. Hell, the entire game is a look into human nature, with awesome gameplay, concepts and atmosphere as bonuses. 

what he said.
#61 Posted by Jerome85 (258 posts) -

I also chose Adam's ending.  I really enjoyed Human Revolution.

#62 Posted by Luccaface (218 posts) -

@Tennmuerti: You're fixating on the whole-body thing like it's important. The point is that gang members kill people for their augs, attach the augs themselves in shitty parking garages, and then wear them out in the open.

Not to mention half the population seems to be homeless or miserable, people carry around firearms unconcealed, and that they aren't afraid to deal them two feet away from the cops in an abandoned gas station. The Illumnati just come off as ridiculously inept at controlling society, and it looks like it's been that way long before Sarif was about to announce any breakthrough.

#63 Edited by Tennmuerti (8073 posts) -

@Luccaface:

Both you and Mosdl focused on the full body augs, that's what I replied to. Do I need to quote you both again?

And I did also address the control point. You seem to misunderstand what Illuminati control means. Nobody in the game or the world itself is saying that they completely control every aspect of society, that's your personal assumption. To think that one secret organisation is managing to control everything is silly to the extreme. They try to control big events and overall flow of power, not the quality of life of every citizen. They tried this to do this to some degree with the chip, which bit them in the ass.

As for poverty and crime:

• you spend all your time in the outside world in either Detroit (hardly a model city even today) and in the shit part of Hengsha, the lower city,
  • the dystopian grimy society has always been part of the cyberpunk setting, in fiction, books, movies, games
#64 Posted by Luccaface (218 posts) -

@Tennmuerti: Dude, I meant they were heavily augmented. You knew that. Give it a rest.

#65 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

More thoughts on the ending,  I thought trying to find Sarif and Taggert at the end was actually a little hard. I almost went straight by them not not knowing there were more levels below the one I was on. 

And just to chime in on whats being discussed here. The  Illuminati control things behind the scenes. They control the general focus and shifts of humanity through time, not the day to day lives of people.The story of Human Revolution is that the augmentation or human revolution happened so fast and was moving so fast that they lost the reins of humanity and had to catch up and impose some control on the whole thing. The whole story of Deus Ex 1 is that a group within the  Illuminati breaks away and wants to completely dominate society and humanity and become effectively the God like rulers of the world as Majestic 12.  

#66 Edited by Tennmuerti (8073 posts) -

@Luccaface said:

@Tennmuerti: Dude, I meant they were heavily augmented. You knew that. Give it a rest.

Sorry not a mind reader. I can only go by what's written.

Thankfully, the point on heavy augmentation has already been addressed in this thread, partly even by yourself.

And why are you saying give it a rest? We were just having a discussion, that's what you do on forums. :(

#67 Edited by Luccaface (218 posts) -

@Tennmuerti: Give it a rest, as in specific body parts weren't the point, it was the overall degree of augmentation I was referring to. Maybe you really didn't understand that. Sorry. I said "entire body" and for some reason you chose to focus on the torso like it mattered at all.

Anyway, "control" "flow of power" or whatever, the Illuminati are obviously not very good at it when people are largely unemployed, rioting worldwide, carrying guns in the open, and harvesting eachother's body parts. That stuff goes a bit beyond simple swings in "quality of life" into "holy shit anarchy is coming. what the hell have we been doing all this time".

And, yes, I understand that's all part of the cyberpunk aesthetic, but it still doesn't make the Illuminati any brighter.

#68 Posted by guiseppe (2840 posts) -

I didn't really like any of them, as I felt that they had no "oomph". I went with Darrow's though, as I thought that the public has a right to know what's going on.

#69 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -
@ShaneDev said:
More thoughts on the ending,  I thought trying to find Sarif and Taggert at the end was actually a little hard. I almost went straight by them not not knowing there were more levels below the one I was on. 
Hehe, i completely forgot about that. I found Sarif easily enough, but i had to backtrack to find Taggart, and i was raging, it took me 20 minutes to find the bastard. I assume that if you don't find them you can't send their message.
#70 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -
@TheDudeOfGaming said:
@ShaneDev said:
Hehe, i completely forgot about that. I found Sarif easily enough, but i had to backtrack to find Taggart, and i was raging, it took me 20 minutes to find the bastard. I assume that if you don't find them you can't send their message.
Yeah I got Sarif after I went down the elevator and looked around for a bit but finding Taggert took me quite a while. They may have been better marking them as secondary objectives so that you don't miss them.
#71 Edited by Tennmuerti (8073 posts) -

@Luccaface said:

Anyway, "control" "flow of power" or whatever, the Illuminati are obviously not very good at it when people are largely unemployed, rioting worldwide, carrying guns in the open, and harvesting eachother's body parts. That stuff goes a bit beyond simple swings in "quality of life" into "holy shit anarchy is coming. what the hell have we been doing all this time".

From what source are you assuming that this is the situation in the entire world? (almost no one is augmented in Upper Hengsha for example, and none of the above applies to them)

Like I already said both areas in the game that you visit are kind of shitty places to begin with. One of them is a shitty place even today. Just like today we have a lot of places where crime and poverty are rampant and guns are carried openly and anarchy surprisingly isn't coming. Same goes for body parts unsurprisingly.

Unemployment has always been, is and always will be part of society (at least in any foreseeable future). Why should Illuminati concern themselves with unemployment anyway?

Rioting is incited by the lluminati

#72 Posted by AnimalFather (800 posts) -

Jensen blowing the place up is the TRUE ending since eliza agrees with you and says its been a pleasure, the rest of the options she just says so be it..

#73 Edited by Luccaface (218 posts) -

@Tennmuerti: You're right, maybe I shouldn't assume all these things are as rampant as they seem. But that's almost all you see of world in the game, and a lot of it is happening right on TYM's doorstep. So it certainly gives the impression of a world falling apart. To me at least. Also, not all augs are visible, so you really shouldn't assume people in Upper Hengsha aren't augmented. A lot of the zombies at the end don't appear augmented yet they obviously are.

I mention unemployment because there seems as many people living on the street and in the sewers or in gangs than not (at least in the places you visit, of course). I know the game doesn't show that this is the case in the rest of the world, but like the other things, it gives the impression of a dysfunctional society when poverty and crime appear to rule the only two cities you see.

#74 Posted by SonicBoyster (351 posts) -

I was expecting a Deus Ex ending and I received four of them.  Deus Ex is less about what you do and more about how you do what you do.  People were expecting a Fallout 2 style ending where every character and location was revisited and they listed off all of your accomplishments and told you what would happen over the next 80 years as those characters and places were impacted by that one random drug dealer you killed or that time you didn't help stop a crazy guy from bombing the police.  Games don't have those anymore, sans the throwback titles like Fallout New Vegas.  Deus Ex wasn't like that and neither was this.  Sorry.

#75 Posted by NoCookiesForYou (759 posts) -

I felt that every ending had it's pros and cons and that it wasn't really as black and white as it seemed.

I was more pissed off at the easter egg at the end. Through the game here i am searching for this chick i presumably had a thing for in the past, saved her. Then at the very end she gleefully goes to work with Bob Page. That was some "fucking bullshit" moment right there.

#76 Posted by BoOzak (907 posts) -

Sarif's, mainly because I thought that'd result in the most intresting future.(one that I'd like to be a part of) Half the endings I found to be way too(for lake of a better word) hippy'ish.. I dont know, the whole "we dont need coporations or advanced tech" stuff kind of bothered me ;p

..& it did tie quite neatly with the original game which I liked.

#77 Posted by bybeach (4790 posts) -

I went with Darrow's, though I both adopted it as my own, and yet hated Darrow's guts(what he did represented by those girls. This despite the fact I am personally neither anti-science or technology. But Jenson(me) had worked to uncover the truth, and that is what the rest of the world deserved, handle it or not. The 4th way was in the end just another cover-up, more so because he says explictly he (Jenson) was looking for the truth. but would deny this to everyone else? Sarif came in third, and Taggart, well... But of course all roads still lead to Rome it would seem.

#78 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4969 posts) -

The Sarif ending reminded me of Ghost in the Shell.

#79 Posted by Zaccheus (1792 posts) -

I really liked the ending videos by them selves, but as endings to the actual game they felt pretty disconnected broad. It's not a very big deal to me personally but I can see how some people could be disappointed.

#80 Posted by Bocam (3719 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen: How?

#81 Edited by TheHT (11147 posts) -

I went with Darrow's thinking it'd be the truth' ending, the one to expose the Illuminati etc. I immediately regretted it when I saw the angle the ending took, with it's philosophizing and lack of any visible effects on the world from your choice.

Knowing that, I chose Sarif's ending. There's nothing inherently corrupting with human augmentation, people would remain the cause of that, augmented or not. My only hesitation would be at the suggestion that the mind, collective or individual, isn't mature enough to handle the power augmentation brings.

Capable of quelling that hesitation would be regulation by an authority: Taggart's ending. But did you see the way that dude closed the door? Unnnnnnnn-trustworthy.

@SonicBoyster said:

I was expecting a Deus Ex ending and I received four of them.  Deus Ex is less about what you do and more about how you do what you do.  People were expecting a Fallout 2 style ending where every character and location was revisited and they listed off all of your accomplishments and told you what would happen over the next 80 years as those characters and places were impacted by that one random drug dealer you killed or that time you didn't help stop a crazy guy from bombing the police.  Games don't have those anymore, sans the throwback titles like Fallout New Vegas.  Deus Ex wasn't like that and neither was this.  Sorry.
Huh? The endings in Deus Ex were all 'you made choice x, here is choice x playing out', not like this game's 'you made choice y, here's an inspirational speech and footage montage reflecting the idealogy of choice y'.
#82 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4969 posts) -
@Bocam said:

@AlexanderSheen: How?

The fetus at the very end of the Sarif video looked like a prosthetic body (to Me). If You think about it, that is where that ending is leading to.
#83 Posted by Bocam (3719 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen: I totally forgot about the robot fetus

#84 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

I chose Darrow. I felt that Sarif and Taggart were a bit too extreme, and people deserved to know the truth. I have considered doing what Eliza suggested, but I really didn't want Adam to die. I really hope that the choices made reflect in the next game.

#85 Posted by EuanDewar (4892 posts) -

None of the endings are much cop. That and the fact that the last boss is a shithouse doesn't exactly make for a rip-roaring ending.

#86 Posted by Ghostiet (5250 posts) -
@Liquidus said:
I prefer Jensen's ending. I think it really sets up and alludes to what happens in Deus Ex the best out of all of them. Although I'll admit the way they handled the endings in this game were so mechanical and contrived, it made the impact of each message much less meaningful. Seriously, the final action is push a button to view an ending? Total bullshit. It should have been at least somewhat like Deus Ex 1 were you have to commit to an ending at least 20 mins before it's over.  Or better yet, take into account how you've played the game and your actions/decisions you made and have them reflected in the ending.

I also was kind of pissed, but then I read this on TV Tropes:

"The fact that the ending is decided by a mere button press is actually a statement on how technology, and dependence on it, has enabled a few powerful people to have great leverage over the whole world. It also shows how the equivalent of Fox News or CNN can have massive effects on society."

Then I've began to see the brilliance in that. It maybe far fetched, but at the same time, this game shows some serious attention to detail (like Hyrion meaning "beehive" in ancient Cretan, which ties perfectly to the Daedalus and Icarus theme), so I'm willing to believe it.

#87 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

I've seen all the endings now, and... I don't know, the end of Sarif's Ending was unsettling for me, I'm not sure if I can trust the Illuminati in Taggart's Ending (Like Adam said himself) ... While it's probably the best, I still don't want Adam to die. So I suppose Darrow's Ending is my final decision.

#88 Posted by crazywes76 (1 posts) -

After thinking about it I think Eliza interrupted Darrow's feed so it didn't broadcast to the whole world, but funneled the feed to Adam and Megan so they knew what was going on.  All of the endings were metaphysical closures than actual physical ones.  You don't learn what happen to the people you interacted with, the scientist you rescued, how sarif's company faired, or even how Adam life turns out after the events in the game.  You just get to decide the direction humanity takes with the push of the button and none of those buttons match up with the state of the world in Deus Ex.  That is my issue with the endings, and maybe others, that regardless of how you chose you know that Adam's choices are completely worthless.  
My other issues with the game are the loose plat threads: why was Adam being experiment in that lab that burned down, were the scientist who set the fire really the Adam's real parents, what kind of parents allow their child to be experimented on if they really were his parents?  How did TYM biochips become compatible with all biomods you would figure those control chips would be proprietary (think Xbox and PS3 controllers) for the specific manufacturers.  Yes I understand that they had been buying out competition but the American market was cornered by Sarif and would have been unaffected by the biochip replacement.  Then there is Ms. Megan "Stockholm" Reed who has the noble intentions of elimenating biomodification rejection, agrees to help the Illuminati control people, goes along with Darrows plan to de-power and control augments, and then goes on to develop a nano-virus at the end.  The woman is inconsistent in her actions and Malik's character comes across as having more depth than her.  Honestly I wish I could have left her at the Omega site. 

#89 Posted by misterhaan (227 posts) -

i chose each ending in the order of how much i liked each one.  first was the suicide ending, which i saw as choosing humanity.  i played adam as having all of those crazy aug abilities but never killing anybody (except the boss fights where there was no way around it) or doing anything else that felt like a personal abuse of power, which essentially made the last few days of adam’s life proof that humanity can be trusted (as a whole, with adam as a good example).  it felt the most hopeful to me and the idea that humanity as a whole will be able to move forward in the right direction seemed worth adam’s sacrifice.

second i went with darrow, which to me was choosing truth.  unfortunately the montage video for that ending made it feel more like taggert's ending, at least in its results.  i thought telling the truth fit in with adam’s quest for truth, which as some others have mentioned in this thread already i feel like the game cut short.  i also didn't like that eliza was going to edit out the illuminati stuff as i kind of wanted to expose them.  granted most people probably start thinking a speaker is a conspiracy nut once the speaker mentions the illuminati, but i wanted to put out the whole truth.  of course deus ex largely implied that the illuminati secretly shaping world events was a good thing or at worst harmless (not counting the majestic 12 offshoot, of course).

i didn't like sarif's or taggert's options because they were both lies to promote either side of the augmentation debate.  i chose sarif third though because at least he's not supporting terrorists (as far as we know).

i thought the button room was strange -- why couldn't i have made my choice through the dialog system?  i mean eliza can hear you, so just say "i'm going with taggert on this" or something.  i also felt that once you made your choice you were abruptly transported to a high-level view of how it affected the world.  i think it would have been smoother with one last cutscene either of eliza reporting whatever you chose for her to report or the facility exploding before playing the montage.  also i thought it was odd that you still hear jenson’s voice even for the suicide ending.

as far as which is canon, i think any of them could lead to the future that the original deus ex portrayed.  i feel like taggert's or darrow's endings fit best though because it seemed that essentially unatco and majestic 12 were the only organizations with augmented people, so something had to happen to get all those augs from human revolution off the streets.

#90 Posted by TheWarrior8806 (12 posts) -

I ended up choosing Darrows ending because I liked the idea of letting the truth out and fit more with how I played the game. That being said I didn't like his stance that all augmentation was bad and wanting everyone to just cast it aside. I wanted to pick the ending Eliza suggests but didn't because after talking Darrow down by telling him hurting inoccent people was wrong, I felt kind of like a dick killing everyone else in the facility with me. Taggart and Sarif's endings were too extreme for me even though I understood where both of them were coming from, I just hated the idea of spinning things one way or the other.

#91 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

@crazywes76: I was really disappointed with how Megan turned out in the end. She went from "I must save her at all costs" to "I don't care anymore" in a matter of minutes. Too bad, I really liked her in the beginning.

#92 Posted by misterhaan (227 posts) -

@TheWarrior8806 said:

I wanted to pick the ending Eliza suggests but didn't because after talking Darrow down by telling him hurting inoccent people was wrong, I felt kind of like a dick killing everyone else in the facility with me.

i actually didn't think about all the people (besides darrow, sarif, and taggert) who would die with adam, but that's a good point.

Taggart and Sarif's endings were too extreme for me even though I understood where both of them were coming from, I just hated the idea of spinning things one way or the other.

agreed -- that's pretty much what i meant by what i said about those two.

@valrog said:

@crazywes76: I was really disappointed with how Megan turned out in the end. She went from "I must save her at all costs" to "I don't care anymore" in a matter of minutes. Too bad, I really liked her in the beginning.

same here. at the beginning when i saw her get kidnapped i thought adam would eventually rescue her and they'd get back together and make rejection-free augs together or something.

#93 Posted by TheSpartanDon (158 posts) -

I liked the concept of them, but the execution seemed kinda lame.

I mean, they each deliver interesting opinions on Human Nature. But to cut to an FMV film and to have no closure to the characters or anything at the end, was kinda shit. It felt like they were thrown in at the last minute, with no real thought behind them (on a game design level, not a physiological one)

#94 Posted by DoctorTran (1556 posts) -

I didn't really care for any of the endings. They seemed to be too full of whimsy bullshit.

#95 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

@Weltal said:

Not a fan of a bunch of random video clips as my reward for finishing the game. Seems really lazy and kinda boring. Definitely a disappointment for me.

I felt the same. I'm all for having things left to my imagination but I'd have liked some more closure on what happened to some of the characters at the very end of the game, rather than just a narration about what the future may or may not hold.

#96 Posted by CounterShock (420 posts) -

I think I like Jensens the best, but I enjoyed all of them. I could accept any of those as the canon ending.

#97 Posted by WatanabeKazuma (989 posts) -

I liked them although the way they are initiated are pretty weak, then again the whole final act suffers from pacing issues. The fact that your decisions literally boils down to you flicking a switch undermines the whole payoff somewhat. You don't actually feel invested as much as you could be, mainly because you do very little to shape any of those decisions beforehand, bar a brief conversation with the main players.

@Ghostiet said:

@Liquidus said:
I prefer Jensen's ending. I think it really sets up and alludes to what happens in Deus Ex the best out of all of them. Although I'll admit the way they handled the endings in this game were so mechanical and contrived, it made the impact of each message much less meaningful. Seriously, the final action is push a button to view an ending? Total bullshit. It should have been at least somewhat like Deus Ex 1 were you have to commit to an ending at least 20 mins before it's over. Or better yet, take into account how you've played the game and your actions/decisions you made and have them reflected in the ending.

I also was kind of pissed, but then I read this on TV Tropes:

"The fact that the ending is decided by a mere button press is actually a statement on how technology, and dependence on it, has enabled a few powerful people to have great leverage over the whole world. It also shows how the equivalent of Fox News or CNN can have massive effects on society."

Then I've began to see the brilliance in that. It maybe far fetched, but at the same time, this game shows some serious attention to detail (like Hyrion meaning "beehive" in ancient Cretan, which ties perfectly to the Daedalus and Icarus theme), so I'm willing to believe it.

Maybe, but I don't think that's readily apparent. Most of the content on TV Tropes comes from fans of a particular franchise and so they are likely to spend much more time within that 'world', than say your normal player. I get the impression that they have decided on that conclusion after much over-analysis, and an added context that you wouldn't otherwise have.

Considering how heavy-handed the game is with its message, I'm guessing that if that was there intent they would have outright stated it.

#98 Posted by drstrawberry (108 posts) -

I didn't like how the game never showed how any of the endings affected the world

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.