Special announcement??

#2 Posted by Quemador (165 posts) -

free to play?

#3 Posted by theillusiveman0 (85 posts) -
@Quemador said:

free to play?

even better just hope they do somethin to flesh out the ending more
#4 Posted by Binman88 (3684 posts) -

It's going to be an announced fix for the dodgy mouse control on the PC version :D I'm sure of it.

#5 Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials (2320 posts) -

@Binman88 said:

It's going to be an announced fix for the dodgy mouse control on the PC version :D I'm sure of it.

Fix: raise the y axis sensitivity a couple points. Done.

#6 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

Is it too much to hope for something along the lines of what CD Projekt RED have done?

#7 Posted by gike987 (1751 posts) -
@528seven said:

@Binman88 said:

They supposedly already fixed that. From the latest patch notes:
"Mouse sensitivity for X and Y axis can still be configured separately, but is now consistent when set to default settings."

You should also turn on triple buffering if you are using v-synch.
#8 Posted by FritzDude (2253 posts) -

Announcement this early could only mean new content of some sort.

#9 Posted by emergency (1193 posts) -

@valrog said:

Is it too much to hope for something along the lines of what CD Projekt RED have done?

It is indeed. It won't be nearly as substantial, and it'll possibly cost.

#10 Posted by Binman88 (3684 posts) -
@gike987 said:
@528seven said:

@Binman88 said:

They supposedly already fixed that. From the latest patch notes:"Mouse sensitivity for X and Y axis can still be configured separately, but is now consistent when set to default settings."  You should also turn on triple buffering if you are using v-synch.
Thanks but it doesn't fix it. I'm certain the game is interpreting mouse movements either with smoothing or acceleration because it just doesn't feel right to me. I've tried it with vsync off, ssao off, everything set to low or off, and also tried vsync enabled with triple buffering (both using in game options and forced with the nvidia control panel). I've tried the alternate rendering modes for Sli and even just tested with single card and the mouse movement still feels wrong to me. It's not a huge problem, but the movement just doesn't feel 1:1 like it should with a mouse, and I haven't got full confidence in the movements I make, if that makes sense. Like I can't trust that if I move the mouse a certain amount that it will go exactly where I expect it to. The fact that it's the only problem that exists both when everything is set to low and when everything is maxed leads me to rule out performance issues. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.