I'm about to start up this game (360 in case that's important) and was wondering if there any tips or information you guys have for someone about to play it?
Starting the game. Tips?
- Choose whether or not you want to do the stealth/pacifist achievements now.
- The P.E.P.S. is non-lethal.
- The non-lethal ammo is the rarest and most well hidden.
- Stacks of boxes usually means a vent is behind it.
Not really wanting to do stealth, just kind of want whatever will be easier. This is my first time with the series.
There is a part later in the story in which it is suggested you get an upgrade at a limb clinic to fix a particular problem, I thought it was essential but it's completely optional, don't do it! Not getting the upgrade makes a particular boss fight MUCH easier & it's no secret that the boss fights in that game can be kinda fucked.
- energy bar recharge speed upgrades are more important than more energy bars
- the icarus landing system and punch through walls are the most versatile upgrades in the game
- when going into a new area look for the limb clinic because you can purchase 2 upgrade points each time you come across a new one.
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.