The Combat Is On Display In This Deus Ex: Human Revolution Trailer

• 94 results
#1 Edited by shinigami420 (640 posts) -

Looks good 

#2 Posted by mondeblue (22 posts) -

can't wait, I hope it lives up to the legacy of the first game. 
forget the second though.

#3 Posted by Franstone (1057 posts) -

Ehhh... I'm interested but something worries me about this.

#4 Posted by Finstern (634 posts) -

I am genuinely excited for this game

#5 Posted by Burb (10 posts) -

I like the music.

#6 Posted by Cirdain (2957 posts) -

Prey 2, judging from the previews, will be better than this.

#7 Posted by Soap (3530 posts) -

I'm interested in this, but something about this looks like PS2 era metal gear to me :S

#8 Posted by HellBrendy (992 posts) -

Solid Snake? 

Love the way all enemies comes in a group of three with a triangle formation.

#9 Posted by Hardiharr (30 posts) -

Did anyone else think that body spinning looked more like a glitch than an execution?

#10 Posted by ItBeStefYo (1021 posts) -

Some of those character faces... ughh

#11 Posted by LuckyTaylor (3 posts) -

That looks really interesting.

#12 Posted by MasterVerhoffin (131 posts) -

I REALLY hope they don't mess this up.

#13 Posted by ViciousReiven (793 posts) -

Man so much negativity up in here.

#14 Posted by BlazeHedgehog (1072 posts) -

These video titles sure are getting long.

#15 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

I can't wait to play this. Decent gunplay in a Deus Ex game was something I never thought I'd see and it looks to have the conspiracy and secret groups requirement for a Deus Ex game. The character models look a little poor though and I hope they don't go overboard with the renaissance style.

#16 Posted by NTM (7034 posts) -

This will (hopefully) be awesome! I'm looking forward to this, and it's probably my most anticipated game of the year.

#17 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5235 posts) -

This looks pretty cool actually.

#18 Posted by Sessh (560 posts) -

Oh, how much I am looking forward to this.

#19 Posted by Rigas (11 posts) -

Really Looking forward to this! First game is one of my all time favourites, I replay it every  few years. The second was good just wasn't Deus EX.

#20 Posted by sensory (47 posts) -

Before this trailer I wasn't remotely interested in this game. Now though.. it looks good.

#21 Posted by heatDrive88 (2173 posts) -

As much as I am looking forward to this, every game that involves human faces and heavy exposition with spoken dialogue now comparatively looks like crap, thanks to L.A. Noire.

#22 Posted by crusader8463 (14321 posts) -

Please don't be another Alpha Protocol. I don't think I can handle another one.

#23 Posted by Wiseblood (626 posts) -

Someone in that trailer looks a little familiar...

#24 Posted by countinhallways (632 posts) -

I am beginning to get really hyped for this game. Please don't be janky/unfinished/awful!

#25 Posted by emem (1955 posts) -

Hmmmm!

#26 Posted by Simulacrum (462 posts) -
@Wiseblood: I thought that too.
#27 Posted by Galiant (2164 posts) -

This could be great. I can't wait to try it out!

#28 Posted by Khalen (98 posts) -

Another trailer with awesome mustic. Looking forward to this one!

#29 Posted by dr_mantas (1692 posts) -

There's been a leak of an unfinished build of this on... certain sites. So I've been told.
Probably the one meant to show off at E3. Wonder what that's like.

#30 Posted by Tesla (1852 posts) -

That music sounds like it could have come from the Tron Legacy soundtrack...which pleases me to no end.  I can't wait to get my hands on this.

#31 Posted by FlipperDesert (2069 posts) -

That soundtrack is gorgeous and the reason I'm getting the special edition. God damn.

#32 Posted by Greigo (19 posts) -

Black and gold and black and gold and black and gold, oh snap some green.

#33 Posted by Andheez (572 posts) -

There is bound to be some crossover in ideas when you are talking near future plausibilities, but it looks like they took a large bite out of Ghost in the Shell.  I am pretty sure I saw both a Tilt-Rotor AND now a Tachikoma.

#34 Posted by HaYHaYHaY (152 posts) -
@Rigas said:
Really Looking forward to this! First game is one of my all time favourites, I replay it every  few years. The second was good just wasn't Deus EX.

not as good in game-play but story-wise it was as good (if not better) then the original one in my opinion...
#35 Edited by GetEveryone (4454 posts) -

This has gone from being one of my most anticipated games so quickly. There are so many little (and not so little) things that I've seen in the previews that turned me off completely. 

Like someone else said, bring on Prey 2. 

With that said, this trailer was pretty fucking good. Might have just reignited my interest.

#36 Posted by OtakuGamer (1182 posts) -

I can't wait for this game and it does look awesome but something about the characters doesn’t look right or is that just me.

#37 Posted by XChairmanDrekX (265 posts) -

Looks really cool.  Graphics aren't going to be top of the line type of stuff but that doesn't really matter.  Am I the only one who likes the black and gold theme they go for in the art style?  It looks nice.

#38 Posted by DudeFromJersey (52 posts) -
@Wiseblood: @Wiseblood said:
Someone in that trailer looks a little familiar...

NICE!!!!
#39 Posted by Liquidus (939 posts) -

This is very underwhelming in the graphics department but at least that's not why I'm looking forward to this game.

#40 Posted by chilipeppersman (1086 posts) -

looks fun to play.......im in.

#41 Posted by Giefcookie (575 posts) -

The music sounded an awful lot like the Tron soundtrack. For a second I was sure Jeff Bridges was going to start talking about highways of information.

#42 Posted by Box3ru13 (700 posts) -

So hyped for this game, I cannot wait for this to come out. I adore the first one, and enjoyed the second despite its shortcomings.  

With each trailer I get more excited and this one may be the best one yet. 

#43 Posted by zepp (230 posts) -

Why's that woman dressed like Elizabeth I?

#44 Posted by weehughie (13 posts) -

That looks class. 

I'm getting a kinda Alpha Protocol vibe from it, hopefully it'll be the game AP should have been. 

I may go for one last run through the original. I love the tranqs with the crossbow.

#45 Posted by cannedstingray (380 posts) -

So apparently like 10-12 hours of the game have been leaked. There is a dude on Justin tv streaming right now under the heading 3D Dot Game Heroes, it's low quality video, but I just heard him say "it's like Alpha Protocol, but good" 

anyway he's on JTV as I write this if anyone is interested, just look for 3d dot game heroes in the live games section 

#46 Posted by Sammo21 (3031 posts) -

I bet you end up destroying the statue of liberty at the end...or are in a battle that does...

#47 Posted by Theavy (76 posts) -

I didn't know they were making another Metal Gear game..... wait.. what?

#48 Posted by CaptainObvious (2981 posts) -

Looks pretty awesome, but I don't like Adam's voice.

#49 Posted by Agent47 (1894 posts) -
@Cirdain: .............what?
#50 Posted by Cirdain (2957 posts) -
@Agent47: I hope I'm wrong... sorta

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.