rick's Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC) review

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Review

Here's my Deus Ex: Human Revolution Review
Posted by Honk

In the video review you gave it a 7/10, but only a 3/5 for Giantbomb?
Posted by Mr_Skeleton

@Honk: 7/2=3.5

Posted by Honk

Sorry,

What I meant was that you gave it a 7 out of 10 in the video, but your review here has only 3 out of five stars.  3 out of 5 is 60%, not 70%, and you can do half stars.

Regardless, I enjoyed your review.  I went out and bought that game afterwards.

Other reviews for Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC)

This Revolution WILL be Televised 0

This is not a review I ever expected to be writing. The original Deus Ex was a game far ahead of its time; it still holds up today if you're willing to overlook the graphics and some general awkwardness. I've heard it called the greatest game ever made and, while I wouldn't go that far, I could easily put it in the top three. Which is why its sequel, Deus Ex: Invisible War, was such a disappointment to me and many others. I could spend pages explaining why but I'll limit myself to saying I thoug...