braydee89's Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) review

This is not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Deus ex: Human Revolution is a fantastic game. Part stealth, action and FPS with corporate espionage and a wonderful and convincing world which draws you in and is as much believable as it is forseeable. The science fiction is quite a leap from the world we live in, however everything is grounded in relatively solid current scientific developments. The corporate espionage, twists and turns and global jetsetting put James Bond to shame, but it's done in a way that feels authentic and fits the story. Gameplay is standard First person stuff and there are a couple of control issues here and there, but for the most part, this is a compelling game experience set in an incredible world with some memorable characters.

Just don't mention the boss fights.