count_zero's Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) review

A transhumanist masterpiece.

After several weeks with no reviews - I'm taking a look at Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Gameplay Footage by: J2JonJeremy

As far as when I'll do my discussion of "Transhumanist Cyberpunk" - well, that will be on my blog, and I'd like to see if I can set up a guest appearance from another internet reviewer first - just so I can get some additional examples of similar works from some knowledgeable people.

Other reviews for Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360)

Deus Surprise: One of the best stealth games I've played. 0

It's been a long time coming for "Deus Ex: Human Revolution".  I've been waiting for this game for what seems like ages, ever since it was first announced in 2009.   And while the Deus Ex series has been dormant since 2004's "Invisible War", the biggest surprise here is that this Deus Ex trumps the skeptics, and creates easily the best stealth action title I've played this side of Metal Gear Solid.   Deus Ex primary started out as a PC series, releasing in 2000.  It combined first person shooter...