count_zero's Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360) review

A transhumanist masterpiece.

After several weeks with no reviews - I'm taking a look at Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Gameplay Footage by: J2JonJeremy

As far as when I'll do my discussion of "Transhumanist Cyberpunk" - well, that will be on my blog, and I'd like to see if I can set up a guest appearance from another internet reviewer first - just so I can get some additional examples of similar works from some knowledgeable people.

Other reviews for Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360)

Despite Some Rough Edges, This Revolution Is Worth Taking Part In 0

The original Deus Ex, released back in 2000, is considered by some to be one of the best RPG’s of the last generation. It offered a level of choice in how players accomplished their goals that was groundbreaking at the time, which allowed for a lot of flexibility in how it was played. The newly released prequel to the original game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, promises to maintain that level of choice while crafting it’s own identity and updating the gameplay for modern players. While some of its...