alphaview's Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PlayStation 3) review

So close.

When I watched Adam Jensen become the futuristic Million Dollar man, I believed he would be the scariest thing for enemies when he appeared. Not so much. Adam is a glass cannon, he can not take damage, and if you get cornered with no ammo or takedowns (You are playing wrong) then you have only one choice...become a bullet sponge. But hey! This game's story, awesome upgrades, colourful cast (the characters look like they are having a fit while talking to you at times and at times one or two seem stereotypical if not offensive), great musical score, there is alot of good to outweigh what I may see as bad 5-1. What I never got was the limited amount of takedowns you have. If you had unlimited, this would have been a better version of Alpha Protocol, though that game's protagonist can take a few bullets and not die...and he is not a million dollar super cyborg. Still give this one a shot if you like stealth over run and gun.

Other reviews for Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PlayStation 3)

They Could Have Done So Much More... 0

Variety is strangely the basis and necessity for Deus Ex: Human Revolution's format. What the game sets out to achieve is in fact achieved, but at the cost of creativity for every level following the first. It sticks to the concept set out initially, but doesn't try to alter those roots in enough interesting ways. What's left is a solid game. The problem? It could have been among the greatest of all-time.NarrativeDeus Ex: Human Revolution follows a setting that is a cross between worlds found in...

Deus Ex Solid 0

I'm going to keep this short & sweet ^__^  PLUS +   Varsity of game play Guns/Fisticuffs/Stealth it's up to you how to approach the missions Detailed to Environments the little things like random clutter on the ground etc. like a bottle on the ground in the corner of a alleyway pointless yes but still cool more or less Character Animation is clean some of the best I've seenHigh Replay Value non liner experience throughout the campaign that will never be the same The hacking mini-game on comp...