Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Invisible War

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 02, 2003

The sequel to one of the most acclaimed PC games of all time, Deus Ex: Invisible War throws you into a divided world, where multiple factions wish to take advantage of your cybernetic abilities. Playing as Alex D., you make your own path through corrupt leaders and worldwide conspiracies.

Steam deal at the moment!

Southgrove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Southgrove
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

lol...
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

It did not post to the right forum, so please specify in the initial post. A link to the page on the Steam Storefront would also help.

Roflwaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Roflwaffles

Lol pwnt.

tmthomsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By tmthomsen

Steam always have several active deals.

IvanOoze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By IvanOoze

Deus Ex: Invisible War and Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition 75% off.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Is the game worth it? It was one of those pc games i've missed out on before, I wasn't totally convinced. Tell me more about it, graphically (not sure if I can tolerate low graphics for fps games anymore) and the type of gameplay, I don't feel like doing a search and figuring it out.

xerxes8933a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By xerxes8933a

I purchased a few copies of the GOTY for my friends who have never played.  And Hitman?  I would highly reccomend it to you, and anyone else as well.  You can skip IW, but you gotta play the GOTY.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Marz

Deus Ex the first game is definitely worth the 5$, it's one of those all time great games that everyone should play once in their life.    It's basically FPS/RPG hybrid, it was unique back when it was released but it did it all.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RsistncE
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    "

Is the game worth it? It was one of those pc games i've missed out on before, I wasn't totally convinced. Tell me more about it, graphically (not sure if I can tolerate low graphics for fps games anymore) and the type of gameplay, I don't feel like doing a search and figuring it out.

"
    If visuals matter that much to you, then this game is going to look like a pile of crap (in comparison to current PC games). Of course if this doesn't bother you, then there is an excellent game in Deus Ex: GOTY to be played.

EDIT: I just remembered that there is a high quality mod that improves the visuals significantly for this game. That should alleviate most of your "bad graphics" concerns.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HitmanAgent47
    @RsistncE: I am a totally graphic whore, that's for sure and a fact. However i've been playing old pc games lately I can tolerate it if the physics is better than half life.  

I suppose the best thing to do right now is to download a demo and see for myself. What about invisible wars? Will I regret not buying that too for $5 if I only bought the first game as suggested? 

@Fragstoff: Yeah that does sort of worries me, not every game holds up well today.
    RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RsistncE
    @HitmanAgent47: You might not see my edit so I'll repeat it here:

I just remembered that there are a few high quality mods out there that improve the visuals significantly for this game. That should alleviate most of your "bad graphics" concerns (to an extent of course).

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HitmanAgent47

One more question, should I buy the sequel, the invisible wars too? I am running out of hardrive space, sure I can delete a few stuff of course, however I was looking on gamerankings and seeing how deus ex is 91% and the other game is in the low 80%

If I didn't buy the sequel, will I regret it for the story? Or is it not important?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.