Did anyone else like Lucia?

#1 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -

Aside from the garbage story she wasn't that bad.

SHe should appear in another game to redeem herself
#2 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

No. They should just leave that story alone.

In fact, they shouldn't make any more Devil May Cry games, they'll just ruin it even more then they have already. ;___;

#3 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -

LOL you didn't like them??

#4 Edited by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
DiscoLights said:
"LOL you didn't like them??"
Well... I didn't like DMC2, they just changed Dante's personality and just made him blah, and the gameplay wasn't very solid... DMC3, I actually think it's a good game... But DMC4 was so disappointing... They just messed with the story, left so many questions unanswered, barely gave any weapons to Nero and Dante... The gameplay didn't change much at all except you could use Nero's devil arm and do a few things with it, but it was pretty much a copy and paste from DMC3's gameplay, aside from the Devil Arm...

I just don't think it's worth them making another game in the franchise anymore. Although I liked DMC3, I still think the first one is the best. I don't think Capcom should mess with the story anymore then they already have. The franchise is just being run into the dirt, in my opinion. I can't say I would have high hopes for a fifth game in the series...
#5 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -

OOhhh mkay 

#6 Posted by asian_pride (1654 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"DiscoLights said:
"LOL you didn't like them??"
Well... I didn't like DMC2, they just changed Dante's personality and just made him blah, and the gameplay wasn't very solid... DMC3, I actually think it's a good game... But DMC4 was so disappointing... They just messed with the story, left so many questions unanswered, barely gave any weapons to Nero and Dante... The gameplay didn't change much at all except you could use Nero's devil arm and do a few things with it, but it was pretty much a copy and paste from DMC3's gameplay, aside from the Devil Arm...

I just don't think it's worth them making another game in the franchise anymore. Although I liked DMC3, I still think the first one is the best. I don't think Capcom should mess with the story anymore then they already have. The franchise is just being run into the dirt, in my opinion. I can't say I would have high hopes for a fifth game in the series..."
Yeah I agree. DMC 2 was the most disappointing. DMC 4 didnt really capture me that much, but like Nero. I think DMC3 is the best though because it showed the most regarding Dante's personality and rebellious nature. Of course in both DMC1 and DMC3, the gameplay was good.
#7 Posted by Dudacles (1454 posts) -

I liked Lucia. She has one of the most annoying voices I've ever had the displeasure of hearing, but her gameplay was quite amusing.

#8 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

DMC2 was actually my favorite game in the series

#9 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

God, Lucia was feeble, her atatcks were feeble, her reason for being there waas feeble, her storyline was feeble, And they just fucked the hell out of dantes character, in Devil may cry 1, he was cheesy , kinda wisecracking, but confident and seemed to enjoy himself.

Devil may cry 2 he mustve had about 4 lines of dialigue in the whole thing, he was just a quit little emo guy sulking to himself and thinking if he is all quiet and mysterious thata he'll appear cool.

Not cool. ever. at all.

Devil may cry 3 the gameplay improved 10x, the story was passable and Lady was a far better female accomplice than lucia, Dantes character was, a little too far in the opposite direction from 2 (as in FAR DAMN TOO CHEESY AND WISECRACKING) but by far a marked improvement overall compared to 2.

Devil may cry 4 i feel wouldve been better if theyd left Dante's playthough out of it and refined a bit more of Nero, i did actually like  Nero, and in contrast to neros character, Dante appeared much cooler (Think kinda how much more awesom snake was in metl gear 2 in comparison to Raiden kinda way, both cool, but snake was the vet) 
But the whole Dante campaign kinda felt tacked on there/

Still loved the hell outta that game though
#10 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Dante is a terrible character

Dresses and looks like an anime queer...but actaully knows how to shoot guns?

Stupid

#11 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"Dante is a terrible character

Dresses and looks like an anime queer...but actaully knows how to shoot guns?

Stupid"
Sorry could you explain that a little bit more, i must be incredibly dumb cos you lost me :) 
#12 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Lemme sum it up

Dante is a bitch. Looks like a Final Fantasy queerbag or something along those lines. And acts way too typical teenage shithead to be taken serious or even like

#13 Posted by Killroycantkill (1406 posts) -

This game is the absolout worst game of the series. You can go through the whole game without touching the sword attack button.... GOD THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE. In my mind the list of DMC games goes like this. DMC3, DMC3SE, DMC4, DMC1, Mr.Domino, DMC2. Yeah thats right, DMC2 is so bad that Mr. Domino takes a spot before it. (Thought Mr. Domino is an awesome game)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.