Has Anyone Seen this Game as a Greatest Hit at any Game Store?

#1 Posted by AzureFlame (17 posts) -

Okay they said this game was released under the PS3 Greatest Hits Selection and I have not seen this in any store anywhere in the country. Was it that bad they stopped selling it I mean it's only two years old now.

#2 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

I don't understand. It was a really good game (in my opinion). I can't see why stores are not selling it. I know that Capcom released that with Dead Rising and Lost Planet in a collection. It could be that because there's no trophy support. I could be wrong. Your best bet is to look online.

#3 Edited by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

No trophy support kills it. Not as a game of course, but as a greatest hit.
#4 Posted by defaulttag (890 posts) -

i've seen the 'greatest hit' sticker on the sealed game with the regular clear plastic case at Sears. haven't seen a red plastic version.

#5 Posted by LiquidPrince (15947 posts) -

I've seen the regular game with greatest hits pricing.

#6 Posted by kingclaw (757 posts) -

I bought one about  two monts ago, but I live in Mexico so I can´t help you

#7 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

I did, but Im in the Philippines, so...

#8 Posted by ProfessorEss (7368 posts) -

Did you check the bargain bins?
That's not a shot at the game, it's just generally where I see it in the stores these days.

#9 Posted by fox01313 (5072 posts) -

I know a lot of people who didn't like it as it was quite different in direction compared to the previous 3 by departing with the main hero for someone that looked just like him (it'd almoist be like if at Super Mario 3 you were given 1 choice with playing a toad dressed as mario). You can probably find it cheap online regardless of being in the greatest hit catagory or not.

#10 Edited by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

I saw the GH version here (Venezuela) about two days ago and actually considered buying it, so I guess it exists.  

Edit: Oh my, didn't see the date, oops. 

#11 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

It had the old PS3 greatest hit sticker thingy a while ago. I think it's just out of print now

#12 Posted by AzureFlame (17 posts) -

I just bought it few days ago on Amazon and it had the Red Case which was kinda shocking to see when I bought it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.