#1 Posted by StepwiseDuchess (79 posts) -

Holla

#2 Posted by shinigami420 (640 posts) -

Japan is fucking awsome 

#3 Posted by ProfessorEss (7450 posts) -

Look it's Morgan Freeman!!!

Well done.

#4 Posted by HadesTimes (812 posts) -

I'm surprised people are surprised by this. Itagaki has been living large for YEARS!

#5 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -

I dont know what to say, its just....awesome.

#6 Posted by zombie007 (102 posts) -

Now, that is how you make a game.

#7 Posted by MasonL87 (106 posts) -

Oh Japan...

#8 Posted by RagnarokRed (90 posts) -

Japan, you so crazy.

#9 Posted by wealllikepie (757 posts) -

lolk

#10 Posted by Oginam (447 posts) -

Itagaki is just helping those girls get through college. Jeez.

#11 Edited by caryrabbit (78 posts) -

mmm, I'm a robot.

#12 Posted by President_Barackbar (3467 posts) -

Oh Captain, my Captain!

#13 Posted by ashbash (370 posts) -

This might have taken over whatever it was previously, as trailer of the forever.

#14 Posted by knownspace (85 posts) -

Hard. Gay. 

Potential two word review for any Itagaki game (by a scrub)

#15 Posted by AURON570 (1674 posts) -

haha that was great.

#17 Edited by MisterMouse (3560 posts) -

Oh man... I remember "Hard Guy" was popular back when I was in Japan... interesting to see him again.

#18 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

Itagaki is so greasy looking.

#19 Posted by Trace (3574 posts) -

Oh man, Hard Gay/HG Razor Ramon/whatever he's calling himself. Was not expecting that.

#20 Posted by Jothel (934 posts) -

Excellent, Hard Gay, my Japanese girlfriend just sighed REALLY hard when she saw him, fantastic

#21 Posted by HubrisRanger (489 posts) -

Y'know, I get the whole rock 'n roll game producer vibe that Itagaki goes for, but when you left your previous company after one sexual harassment complaint too many, having the first video of your new company have a bit where there's basically a room specifically for objectifying women seems just a touch TOO sleazy.

#22 Posted by emem (1968 posts) -

Love it.

#23 Posted by Artemis_D (817 posts) -

Tokyo Game Show!? WTF? Can I please get through E3 first before you even start mentioning TGS!?

#24 Posted by Enigma777 (6078 posts) -
I love you, Japan.
#25 Edited by Cabbage (26 posts) -

Itagaki never gets old. He's been the same creep behind the glasses since his DOA publicity.  I'm glad he has Valhalla where he can do stunts like this whenever he wants.

#26 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -
@HubrisRanger said:
Y'know, I get the whole rock 'n roll game producer vibe that Itagaki goes for, but when you left your previous company after one sexual harassment complaint too many, having the first video of your new company have a bit where there's basically a room specifically for objectifying women seems just a touch TOO sleazy.
Yeah. Not to mention how this totally celebrates the assumption people have that guys like this do little to no work and just live much larger than they ought to. It was amusing until they got to that room, then it was just a little disturbing. It was like a rap video or something.
#27 Posted by Toxin066 (3302 posts) -

There is a serious lack of promotional videos like this. High. Quality. Entertainment.

#28 Posted by RonnieBarzel (124 posts) -

The stellar acting and music made me expect someone to ask in Japanese, "What if it snowed in San Francisco?"

#29 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

what the fuck just happened????

#30 Edited by kollay (1933 posts) -

RECCHIRA  FOOOOO??

Fucking, sure! DOWN TO PARTY! 

EDIT: Now the team has a reason to go to TGS this year.

#31 Posted by Vager (1654 posts) -

White guy with a leopard skin jacket.  
I WANT TO BE THAT GUY.

#32 Posted by Franstone (1135 posts) -

That was all a little too Japanese for me...
I'm down with the Japanese strippers though.

#33 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

Sold.

#34 Posted by LoktarOgar (390 posts) -
@kollay said:
RECCHIRA  FOOOOO?? Fucking, sure! DOWN TO PARTY!  EDIT: Now the team has a reason to go to TGS this year.

Razor Ramon guest appearance on TGS Bombcast? Yes please. I can just picture Jeff trying to convince him that he's not Scott Hall.
#35 Posted by SleepyDoughnut (1226 posts) -
The inclusion of Hard Gay in this video has made me 1000x more interested in this game. That guy's amazing.   
#36 Posted by onimonkii (2449 posts) -

so nice to see hard gay getting work for thq

#37 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

I somehow doubt knowing Japanese helps this make anymore sense.

#38 Posted by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

Lip my stockings.

#39 Posted by crusader8463 (14423 posts) -
@MordeaniisChaos said:
@HubrisRanger said:
Yeah. Not to mention how this totally celebrates the assumption people have that guys like this do little to no work and just live much larger than they ought to. It was amusing until they got to that room, then it was just a little disturbing. It was like a rap video or something.
Ya. Extra funny when it contrasts with all the people in that Spartan white room doing all the real work, and he is just in a back room with strippers.
#40 Posted by MrTeeb (19 posts) -

HAAAADO GEI

#41 Posted by GaspoweR (3169 posts) -

FUCKING HARD GAY!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

#42 Posted by blacklab (1569 posts) -

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

#43 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Itagaki is like SWERY's evil twin brother. Awesome and scary.

#44 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1769 posts) -

Hoy shit! It is Hard Gay!

#45 Posted by RIDEBIRD (1233 posts) -

NOW I see why he got fired from Tecmo. That coke n' strippers bill got a wee bit too high. Nothing's stopping him now!

#46 Posted by RIDEBIRD (1233 posts) -
@knownspace: I applaud you.
#47 Posted by TheCrushader (49 posts) -

I fond it really ironic that a Japanese Game company calls them self Valhalla...

#48 Posted by Lab392 (281 posts) -

Itagaki doesn't even make games. He just hangs out with strippers all day.

#49 Posted by Blood_for_the_blood_God (300 posts) -

I think he sneezed when he said Q

#50 Posted by Blood_for_the_blood_God (300 posts) -

No wonder Itagaki has all those sexual harassment complaints about him, seeing his office and all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.