Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 29, 2001

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction features a new act and 2 new character classes, the Assassin and the Druid, as well as new items.

Anyone playing this after tasting the D3 beta?

Jaktajj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Jaktajj

I've forgotten how good Diablo 2 is. Once you get past the dated graphics, it's pretty crazy how well this game stands up today. Any other Diablo junkies taken another plunge for old time's sake?

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MrMuscle

Im playing thru Diablo right now, i expect to clear Hell tonight and then I will go on to Diablo 2. The open beta really made me crave Diablo 3, so this helps a lot.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Ravenlight

Hell yeah I did. Mechanics-wise, D2 definitely withstands the test of time.

Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

#4  Edited By Savage

The D3 beta got me into a nasty Diablo funk, so I'm replaying Diablo 1 right now. Just got to hell with my level 21 sorcerer. Once I've exhausted D1, I'll move on to replaying Diablo 2.

My hands are already beginning to ache and there's still so much clicking to be done!

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By galiant

@el_tajij: A few months ago, I was so excited about Diablo 3 that I started playing Diablo 2 again with a friend online. I got an Amazon to level 85, got all the best gear I could for my build (I was pretty awesome toward the end), and then ran out of juice because killing Baal over and over on Hell got boring. Took about a week, and that game is still so much fun! I'm sure there's a lot of nostalgia in there, though, I'm not going to pretend like there isn't. I wonder what someone who's never played Diablo 2 would think of it today.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.