Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 29, 2001

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction features a new act and 2 new character classes, the Assassin and the Druid, as well as new items.

Ladder Recently Reset, Who's Playing?

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By HairyMike87

I just recently installed my Diablo 2 and started playing the ladder. I can't believe that this game is still as awesome as it was when I was really into it years ago. It stinks to know that I have nothing and have to start fresh, but that is kind of the fun part also. If there are others that play on the ladder, on USEast and want to get together, hit me up at my account name superhairymike or send me a pm on here. 

Let this be a post for others to get together whether they are on the same server or not because there are bound to be some D2 players on here.

nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nukesniper

I never was a big fan of the ladder for Diablo. That said, I started playing alongside my gf recently, but I picked Amazon and am not liking it at all. I miss being a Necromancer or Sorceress. I'm also playing on Open Battle.net, as I don't like them deleting my characters. I can't wait for D3 to save my guys to my current b.net account so I know they won't be randomly lost.

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By melcene

Can't say that I ever cared for ladder either.  I just wanted to kill and loot.  I could do that just fine in my solo game and in TCP/IP games with people I knew.

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By suikoden352

i just started a new character though it's been since last may since i last played. i usually play a necro but if i feel like mixing it up them i might play pally, warrior, or druid. i used to play as an assassin but stopped after a lil while cuz i just couldn't get used to her play style wit the way i play necro in d2. i play on us east as well so just pm me if you wanna play fresh run and just have fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.