Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo II

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 29, 2000

The sequel to Blizzard's popular action-RPG features a larger and more varied world, new playable classes, and expanded skill trees. Even moreso than its predecessor, Diablo II would provide a blueprint followed by many later RPGs and action games.

Anyone still play Diablo 2?

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Bruce

Diablo 2 is one of the greatest "Listen to podcasts/music and browse the web while gaming" game. I played it last summer for quite a while with my Mage, Jaye Davidson (Named after the actor who played Dil in The Crying Game) and I had a ton of fun. Unfortunately, the Blizzard digital download version doesn't seem to work online for many people with Vista, such as myself, so I've never been able to play online; but, the game is a nice little distraction when I don't feel like hopping on the Xbox/Reading.

Anyone else still play? If so, what type of character?

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By ez123

No, not since my account was deleted because of D2Loader.  Now I'm just patiently waiting for Diablo 3.

Avatar image for blastprocessing
    BlastProcessing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By BlastProcessing

I have, but haven't played it in while.

I remember have a Barbarian name Steve Wilkos.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman

I have a high level Amazon that I haven't played in forever and now may be deleted. Actually i'm pretty sure it hasn't been 3 months yet.

Kokaneez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Kokaneez

I actually still play every now and then  maybe once or twice a week I will log online with some buddys,  took me awhile to get it to work with vista,  but its deff a fun game for some mindless fun of grinding lol

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Ineedaname

I had a Cold sorc called Cold_shiver who use frozen orb, used to have ful Tal Rasha, (I know it wasn't so good) never used it though, other than a few parts for certain bonuses, but I preffered all the plus 1 stuff, if you really wanted I can see if my acc is still there, I wouldn't mind getting you a few levels, or playing through the early stages with you. If I do have an account, tell me if you're starting ladder or non ladder, if it's the latter and my accout does exist, I might be able to hook you up with some low level items to use from the get go, and some that you can use later on, I can also probably get you a tonne of health pots, the big ones are insta heal at low levels.

MrGetBonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrGetBonus

The announcement of 1.13 killed my drive to play D2 so I'm waitin for that before I start playing again. I had a Wind Ele Druid and a Bowzon when I stopped though.

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By ez123

Oh my favorite characters were my Blizzard Sorc, Hammer Pally, and WW Barb.  Only have screens of Barb and Pally.

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By AuthenticM
    @MrGetBonus said:
    " The announcement of 1.13 killed my drive to play D2 so I'm waitin for that before I start playing again. I had a Wind Ele Druid and a Bowzon when I stopped though. "
    Do you know when the patch is coming ?
    Avatar image for DELETE_chickenpants
    ChickenPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChickenPants

I play every summer pretty much.Haven't started yet because I'm waiting for the 1.13 patch to come out.

Werewolf druid or hybrid assassin are probably my favourite characters.

MrGetBonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MrGetBonus
    @AuthenticM: Well it was first announced that it may come as soon as late April but that date has obviously passed. It's now in the when it's done phase.
    NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By NickL
    @JJWeatherman said:
    " I have a high level Amazon that I haven't played in forever and now may be deleted. Actually i'm pretty sure it hasn't been 3 months yet. "
    you can restore deleted characters now unless someone else takes the name

i still play it occasionally, i have pretty much every major build ever made and some custom ones too...
    matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By matthew

Yes.  I've only recently (january) gotten the game.  My buddy is way into it and he was thinking that it would be cool to play online together, since he's moving to NY for grad school.  So we start up skype and Lord of Destruction and go to town.  As of now I have a ww barb, ice/light sorc, and a summoner necro.  Got some decent stuff to I might add.  I'm also really looking forward to the patch/ladder reset.  I've yet to play ladder, and from what I hear, its pretty competitive...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.