Diablo II and Identifying items?

#1 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2120 posts) -

I just actually started playing Diablo II again and its expansion and I was wondering if it was this game where you could take items and bring them to someone and they would automatically identify them...or is that maybe Guild Wars I am thinking of?

Thanks again, Wicked.

#2 Posted by Schadenfreude (206 posts) -

Please post Diablo II questions in the Diablo II forum in the future. Thank you! :)

#3 Posted by chililili (1328 posts) -

Although Schadenfreude is right just go talk to Deckard Cain once you rescue him.

#4 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Damn, i gotta start playing DIablo 2.

#5 Posted by sculsoldi3r (1315 posts) -

Thats gw i think

#6 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

i think your thinging of Guild Wars but i may be wrong because i havent  played diablo in a long time.

#7 Edited by PureRok (4236 posts) -
@fugie7 said:
" i think your thinging of Guild Wars but i may be wrong because i havent  played diablo in a long time. "
Deckard Cain, as already stated, identifies all of your items. Also, old thread is old.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.