Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo II

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 29, 2000

The sequel to Blizzard's popular action-RPG features a larger and more varied world, new playable classes, and expanded skill trees. Even moreso than its predecessor, Diablo II would provide a blueprint followed by many later RPGs and action games.

Looking for Party

Obesio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I recently reinstalled my copy of Diablo II and LoD, and I would love to have a few people to play with. This forum has been dead for 8 months so I know this isn't likely to be found, but it would be pretty cool if anyone else was looking to dust off their old discs.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

You know what? Maybe. I've been thinking of jumping back into some Diablo as well as Diablo 2. I'll have to try and find my discs.

Also, your thread title should have been something along the lines of "COWWZ NOW."

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@jjweatherman: Don't need discs just the cd key entered into your Battle net account, which you should have memorized if you consider yourself a human being. For example the CD Key for my original Starcraft disc was 0342 87388 9096, I entered that well over a thousand times at a computer lab over the course of 10 years.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@jjweatherman: Don't need discs just the cd key entered into your Battle net account. For example the CD Key for my original Starcraft disc was 0342 87388 9096, I entered that well over a thousand times at a computer lab over the course of 10 years.

Haha, yeah I should probably have my keys memorized too for how many times I entered them. That's good to know, though. I'll make sure to get those in on their site and hopefully never worry about them again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.