Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 25, 2014

An expansion to Diablo III that adds the Crusader class, a new area called Westmarch, and a new evil to fight in Malthael, the angel of death.

The one thing that really bugged me (Maybe spoiler?)

galacticgravy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By galacticgravy

There was no ending cinematic. That really bothered me. I'm not too sure why and I know it might be petty. But I was playing the game going "this is alright, not amazing, but OK" and then that happened and I was shocked. I couldn't believe they wouldn't do it. It's the bow that wraps things up.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

there's a story? (kidding... maaaaybe...)

jadegl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

That kind of sucks. I am right now kind of mentally comparing it to DIablo II's expansion, and I believe that had an ending cinematic. Yep, just googled it. It's only 2 1/2 minutes, but at least it had one.

Considering how cool the opening cinematic was, this is disappointing to me.

Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, all you get is the class-specific book illustration, and all it says is "Hey Nephalem you're a badass!"

Oh and after you defeat Maltheal, Tyreal's like, welp soulstone destroyed I guess Diablo is free! End of Game lol

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

They kind of skimped on the cinematics in Diablo 3 in general. They used a lot of that book illustration stuff and little CG animation in the whole thing.

Artistic choice maybe but very strange for Blizzard. It's nit picking but I did notice it too.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

To be fair, there was no ending for there to be a cinematic.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By veektarius

It was unusual, but I honestly didn't care. Cinematics don't drop legendaries.

Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was unusual, but I honestly didn't care. Cinematics don't drop legendaries.

Amen brother

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Yeah, I guess. This expansion pack felt like the "zombie mod" for Diablo III, so, really, who cares. It was just a excuse to set up the next expansion, which will obviously revolve around your character being tempted by Diablo, just like The Warrior/The Dark Wanderer from the first one was.

I just got a sexy Danetta's Spite for my DHuntress. Set items > Cinematics.ñ

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.