Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 25, 2014

An expansion to Diablo III that adds the Crusader class, a new area called Westmarch, and a new evil to fight in Malthael, the angel of death.

Who's going to migrate to PS4 for Reaper of Souls?

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

I got really burnt out on the pc version of D3 and had little interest in the expansion. However now I have a PS4, I think my interest has been renewed because I'm looking forward to playing it on a controller and the graphics should be on par with the PC.

Anyone else going to migrate to PS4 from PC for Diablo 3: Ultimate Edition?

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I know I am holding out for ROS on PS4 as well. Diablo 3 on PS3 is by far the better version and I'm sure it will be the same for ROS too. From the loot to the controls it's awesome on consol!

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Nope. I have over 200 hours on my PC characters and since they aren't accessible its a no go.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna migrate from the PS3 version to the PS4 version.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'll get the PS4 version but I have no idea when it comes out. I never played Diablo 3.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cloudymusic

*raises hand*

I've been enjoying the PS3 version a lot, and I'm looking forward to upgrading to the PS4 version whenever that comes out. For me, after experiencing lag-free offline play on the console version, I can't go back to the PC version. The ability to kick back with a gamepad is really nice too.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I put like 300 hours into getting all the classes to inferno on pc but I'll probably just start out again with the crusader class, so losing my PC characters doesn't really bother me.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

I'm really excited for the couch co op.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Never played a Diablo game before (seen some friends play Diablo II back in the day, seemed ok), depending on where I'm at with other games when it drops I might give it a whirl. Having this PS4 definitely has me reinvigorated about all sorts of games.

SomberOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I haven't touched D3 yet and I'm planning on getting it for PS4 for my first experience with the game.

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

I might buy it for the first time on the PS4, depending on how it turns out. Cautiously optimistic for it.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Same boat. No interest in Diablo III on PC anymore, even with all the recent patches and the upcoming expansion. However playing it on PS4 seems really enticing to me. Depending on when it comes out, I'll definitely get it, though if it doesn't come out soon, I won't have the time to spare for a game I've largely played to death already. Why would I play Diablo 3 over games like Destiny? Blizzard better hurry it up. June release or something.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Steadying

Super tempted to since my account got hacked around a year ago and the jackass unlocked a ton of achievements and stuff and Blizzard can't reset them. Only way to play without all the stuff he unlocked is to change my region to Europe, which I did, but.....I dunno. It just kinda ruined the PC version for me.

I am worried that the console versions will just kinda get forgotten about by Blizzard down the line, though.

But ughhhhh, playing through chapter 1 and 2 for the 4th time in my life does not sound fun at all.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might get the PS4 version since it runs like dogshit on my PC after the latest patches.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Hmm, this idea didn't cross my mind til now. Didn't feel like playing that on my laptop anmore, but jumping to PS4 makes a lot of sense in my situation.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seppli: Yes I really hope it doesn't come out too long after the PC expansion, but as I'll be playing Dark Souls II and Titanfall this month, I'm glad it's not coming out alongside them like the PC expansion.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I might if I didn't already hit the level cap on PC... or, if I had a PS4, I suppose.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toowalrus: But you haven't hit the level cap on the Crusader, huh huh...

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

EdgeKasey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, totally...do we know when it's coming out yet?

Kaymai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kaymai

I'll be jumping too but I'm currently enjoying it on huge PC taking my time with a new crusader. I only had one other character before that I played when the game came out and only got her up to inferno but never finished it.

Spankmealotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been playing way more of D3:RoS than I probably should and I'll probably end up getting it for my PS4 as well. I borrowed the ps3 version of D3 from a friend and it was pretty enjoyable with a controller. The only downside is that there doesn't seem to be a good way to deal with the inventory management for this type of game on a console. Torchlight and the ps3 version of Diablo both do it reasonably well but its still a little strange. It's been a few years but I believe Deathspank had a decent system for it with the interface and being able to just grind the trash up into currency or something like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.