Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

A sad European Diablo 3 player :-(

• 59 results
    Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By Vorbis

Between insane lag, getting booted, not getting achievements, being unable to talk in chat, unable to group with others and having to spend half the evening on the login screen, I'm losing the will to play.

I've actually gotten to the point where I'm almost hoping my hardcore character will die just so I no longer have a reason to put up with this.

niall_sg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By niall_sg1

Downloaded the game yesterday, it gave errors all night, finally played 10 minutes today with a friend. Gave an error 1, then kicked us to the login screen, then error 37 when we tried to login. This shit is so stupid.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By eroticfishcake

Those who haven't bought the game yet can always enjoy the demo and see what they're missing. Or not.

Majkiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By Majkiboy

I actually started to laugh at all the complaints at the forums, just because I know that so many posts are annoying for Blizz to handle. You know what? Getting booted over and over again is annoying!

SpheriQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By SpheriQ

@BatMat said:

Okay...so I decided to try and play some Diablo 3 again today after yesterday's Error 37 debacle and an patch that created a login-loop the day before that.

I had to download a new patch before I could press 'play'.

I had high hopes this time, but in the back of my head a voice was saying: "Here we go again."

And lo and behold: as soon as I log in, I get a message stating that a new patch needs to be installed and it kicks me out of the game. And then it loops...

I'm not one to post my grievances on internet fora, but this is getting ridiculous.

I havn't been able to reliably log in for the past three days I it's starting to go past annoying.

I think a guy on one of the Diablo 3 fora who stated it felt like he lent the game instead of owning it hit the nail on the head for me.

In reality, you did not buy the game. What you agreed to before playing the first time had this; THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM IS LICENSED, NOT SOLD. This probably applies to most games/software.

haffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By haffy

Eh I'm kind of lucky. Got time off till uni, so can play anytime I want and I just play SC2 when the servers go shit.

Feel sorry for all the people getting off work and getting constant errors, because the servers get quite bad around 5pm.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By eroticfishcake

I just logged in now. Servers seem to be okay now?...anyone else able to get in?

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Binman88

@eroticfishcake said:

I just logged in now. Servers seem to be okay now?...anyone else able to get in?

Yeah I logged in fine just a few mins ago, though I hadn't tried since getting booted.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By Ravenlight

@Jaqen_HGhar said:

Let's see, got home from work on Wednesday, "Error 37". Fine, I got Thursday off. No big deal. Got to play two hours or so Thursday, get some dinner, "Error 37". Now it is getting annoying, and I see the pattern. It all breaks down when people get home from work and school, so it seems that the amount of people who want to play at once crash everything.

You nailed it. Error 37 means the authentication server is getting hammered. Nothing's crashed, it's just overloaded. If you keep spamming login requests, you'll get in after a few minutes. Frustrating, but it'll get you ingame.

I don't know why Blizz hasn't implemented a simple queue system for peak hours. It would completely eliminate the need to throw up an error.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.