Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Already Running into Serious Launch Problems

• 66 results
    Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Bocam

@crusader8463: What's the exact error you're getting?

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By crusader8463

@Rawson: @BrockNRolla: @Bocam: Earlier it was saying that "The game was not out. Please come back later." Now it's saying "This battle.net account does not have a diablo 3 licence attached to it. Error 12"

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Bocam

@crusader8463: PM a GM on the Diablo forums and tell them about the error, they'll fix it for you.

BrockNRolla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By BrockNRolla

@crusader8463 said:

@Rawson: @BrockNRolla: @Bocam: Earlier it was saying that "The game was not out. Please come back later." Now it's saying "This battle.net account does not have a diablo 3 licence attached to it. Error 12"

That's the authentication error from Asia and EU. I'll check mine to see what I get.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By crusader8463

@BrockNRolla said:

@crusader8463 said:

That's the authentication error from Asia and EU. I'll check mine to see what I get.

I looked again and it appears the game defaulted to EU. I changed it to NA and it changed back to the game is not out yet.

BrockNRolla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By BrockNRolla

@BrockNRolla said:

@crusader8463 said:

is right. I don't get that error so you'll definitely want to get in touch with someone at Blizzard.

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By WMWA

Can I change my region to EU and hop in just to check it out and switch back to Americas? Don't want to do it and be stuck.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58  Edited By mosdl

I am starting a campaign to redo the launch of this game, it didn't take any of my choices into consideration.

BrockNRolla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BrockNRolla

@crusader8463 said:

@BrockNRolla said:

@crusader8463 said:

I looked again and it appears the game defaulted to EU. I changed it to NA and it changed back to the game is not out yet.

Problem solved!

For now...

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Bocam

@wmaustin55: It'll say you don't own the game

BionicMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By BionicMonster

Blizzard is gradually easing up the the server capacities to prevent an overload. That's why people are getting the Error 37 message. Just keeping trying to log in.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#63  Edited By ajamafalous
    @SoothsayerGB said:

In the US. Just installed, updated and attempted log in. Took password and authenticator password just fine and fast. So far no problems here.

It has Begun!

That's because millions of people aren't trying to log in at the same time right now. Wait until 12 PDT. 

To those asking about offline mode, no there is none. It would be the equivalent of wanting to play WoW offline: everything is stored on the Blizzard servers. You are always connected to them if you're playing the game.
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Seppli

Ya - Eurpean Battlenet is still down for maintenance.

Oh well - Guild Wars 2's 7 hours stress test just ended, and I'm tapped out. Let awesome be awesome, and go straight to bed. Hoping I'll get to play tomorrow without issues.

ArenaNet saved the day. My condolences for those who sat there staring at the Diablo 3 login screen.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By crusader8463

@BrockNRolla: The problem for me now is that it doesn't come out until 4am here and I gotta be up by 7am and off to work by 8am. Got a couple guys in my training class that were literally going nuts all day today looking at count down pages, so I fear to see them tomorrow knowing they could be home playing it. I'm rather tired today, for some reason, so I will see if I can get to sleep early and see if I can get in a few hours before I go to work tomorrow. Will see how it goes.

BrockNRolla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By BrockNRolla

@crusader8463: A problem for us all. I hope that it's running well enough for you to get in! Good luck!

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67  Edited By deanoxd

I really hope that with all the COD and WOW money activision have that they don't screw up this launch in the US, given that they also run and maintain some of, if not the largest online gaming servers and data centers already; that there should not be issues at 12:01.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By Lukeweizer

Kind of glad I bought a physical copy and won't be playing till tomorrow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.