Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Baal Run x001

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Nick

Hey back in Diablo II when I wanted to do some Baal runs with random people I'd make a game and call it whatever and it would show up on a list of games. If I wanted to do that in Diablo III how would I do that? There's no list of online games, just available quests.

Heylook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Heylook

As far as I'm aware you join a game for the last current quest and run till you get to the boss. It's not really the same thing but that's what I've been doing.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

Yea you just pick the last quest that leads directly to that boss. For example Act2 boss quest almost leaves you on his doorstep.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.