Breaking Brad?

#1 Posted by jupham (22 posts) -

What are the chances we get a Diablo 3 Breaking Brad? I would watch the whole thing no matter how long it is.

#2 Posted by AndrewB (7496 posts) -

The same as the chances of getting a Random PC game: Diablo.

#3 Posted by i8246i (119 posts) -

The only way you could "break" Brad in D3 is if you had him suffer through an account hack and to deal with horrid customer service to get his character back, only to discover that all of his gear had been stolen.

That, or suffer through 12+hours of clickclickclick clickclick clickclickclick clickclick click clickclickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclickclick clickclickclick clickclickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclickclickclickclick clickclickclick clickclick clickclickclick clickclickclick clickclickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick click and bathroom breaks.

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36026 posts) -
#5 Edited by Digiwth (149 posts) -

I am still waiting for Part II of the Doom II Breaking Brad. God Dammit.

#6 Posted by procrasturbate (277 posts) -

I'll watch.

#7 Posted by Zacagawea (1582 posts) -

@Digiwth said:

Same.

#8 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Digiwth said:

It will happen someday!

#9 Posted by Mijati (885 posts) -

I say we should all pool money together so Brad can get his USB stick with a bunch of saves on it repaired. He stated that if he got it repaired he'd sit down and go through all the saves on there on video.  Think he said it'd cost $300-$500 or so? I can't remember.

Or just have a constant live stream of Brad playing games, I'd settle for that.

#10 Posted by jozzy (2041 posts) -

Hey, I would be happy with some actual quicklooks again. E3 is cool and all but I am craving the return of some regular, non podcast related content. Hope they get the gear sorted out today.

#11 Posted by mpgeist (594 posts) -

I'd rather have the rest of Doom 2. I'm over Diablo.

#12 Posted by Hunkulese (2648 posts) -
@jozzy

Hey, I would be happy with some actual quicklooks again. E3 is cool and all but I am craving the return of some regular, non podcast related content. Hope they get the gear sorted out today.

Quick looks of what? Inversion?
#13 Edited by Bocam (3672 posts) -

@Hunkulese: Lollipop Chainsaw or just some fucking Quick Look Throwbacks, they don't have to do current games.

#14 Posted by Turambar (6675 posts) -
@Hunkulese said:
@jozzy

Quick looks of what? Inversion?
Lolipop Chainsaw and Gungnir.

@i8246i said:

The only way you could "break" Brad in D3 is if you had him suffer through an account hack and to deal with horrid customer service to get his character back, only to discover that all of his gear had been stolen.

That, or suffer through 12+hours of clickclickclick clickclick clickclickclick clickclick click clickclickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclickclick clickclickclick clickclickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclickclickclickclick clickclickclick clickclick clickclickclick clickclickclick clickclickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick click and bathroom breaks.

He'd only have to go onto the website and request an account roll back, and then wait, at most, a day.  There is no need to deal with customer service representatives.
#15 Posted by jozzy (2041 posts) -

@Bocam said:

@Hunkulese: Lollipop Chainsaw or just some fucking Quick Look Throwbacks, they don't have to do current games.

Or Virtual Fighter 5, or Krater, or Gravity Rush, or ... Plenty of new stuff.

#16 Posted by cryon (5 posts) -

that's what hardcore was made for.

#17 Posted by TheJappernaut (124 posts) -

Brad has to finish Doom 2 first.

#18 Posted by benspyda (2030 posts) -

Brad in Inferno would be an interesting watch.

#19 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

@Digiwth said:

Yeeeeep.

On another note, watching Brad see how far he could get in a Hardcore play through could potentially be a fun video series.

#20 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

Breaking Brad...and 98% of the Diablo III population as well apparently.

#21 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3500 posts) -

@Digiwth said:

Seriously. There is game drought right now. It's the perfect time to continue this.

#22 Posted by Vinny_Says (5687 posts) -

GUYS THEY JUST MOVED INTO THE NEW OFFICE GIVE THEM TIME TO ADJUST THEN THEY'LL PUT OUT CONTENT.

#23 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Where the fuck is Doom II part 2 is what I want to know.

#24 Posted by Digiwth (149 posts) -

Someone needs to tweet everyone at Giantbomb about it. If that doesn't work then everyone at Gamespot. If that doesn't work then all of CNET.

#25 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (913 posts) -

Breaking Brad Geometry Wars Part II

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.