Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Constant lag

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vitor

My university connection has never blocked any games and I just downloaded the 3.1GB file for Indie Game: The Movie in 5 minutes. I don't think I have a connection problem, but I just got killed in act 2 due to a lag spike that left my character immobile.

This has happened far too frequently. Is it server load? What the hell? I'm not playing with anyone but it just doesn't feel right at all. I only started playing again today as my exams are done and I was having similar problems before. I'm in the UK and have my server set to EU but still no luck.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

IIRC, they just deployed a patch today so the servers are probably getting hammered pretty hard. I guess the only thing you can do at this point is wait it out.

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

Laggy as shit here tonight for me. Running a ping to my company's Exchange server from home and it hasn't deviated at all, but 4-5 times in the past 2 hours I have died when the game just stops responding to actions in the middle of fights.

It's really starting to grate on me, Blizzard really needs to fix their shit.

ichthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ichthy

Yeah, well that lag spiked just got me fucking killed on Inferno Diablo third phase with a SLIVER of health left. Royally pissed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.