Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Death - When Did It Happen to Your Hero? (Keep it Spoilerfree)

• 60 results
    juanvaldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By juanvaldes

Nightmare.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Seppli

@Canteu said:

Hell, Act 1.

My monk tank was not amused, and is still not amused by hell.

I believe the death came from champs with the illusion, fire chains, vortex attributes. It was a mess.

That shit can actually kill me. I thought myself invulnerable against 3 player difficulty enemies up until hell.

Roughly 30k hp, 55% damage reduction from armour, about 40% from resistances, 20% block with 1500 value and about 50% dodge with lightning fist and cyclone runes going.

Have fun with your silly little demon hunters and wizards in hell kids!

I'm actually oneshotting most enemies in Act I Hell playing solo Demon Hunter. Yellows can kill me quickly, but if I don't fuck up, I kill them quite easily too. Hurray for 30k dmg mines and impale.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Canteu

@Seppli: I can only assume you're playing solo. Try it with 300% enemy HP.

And when I say they can kill me, I mean the champ packs. Nothing else can really hurt us.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By SomeDeliCook

@Sauson said:

My first death came from a group of random enemies in Act 1 because of lag. Thanks Blizzard.

Basically my first two deaths.

Game would freeze the first time a new enemy loaded and spawned in, and then when the framerate finally caught up I was just died. Thanks Blizzard for making it an online game even in singleplayer so my button clicks don't register but enemies still attack when my games frozen.

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#55  Edited By xymox

@Oni said:

Act 3 for the first time. Foolishy rushed into a group of those exploding demons. They exploded. I died.

This. I didn't even know what hit me at first, since I use the skill that pulls everything to you. = bad idea.

stenchlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By stenchlord

Act 1 poison spore things. Didn't realise what they were and was playing solo, got surrounded by them (fighting 2 trees so double as many spores). Despite reacting almost instantaneously there was just too much distance between me and freedom :(

Then again at boss of 3rd Act.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Act 1 spider cave with my Demon Hunter. If you screw up or spam your dodges too much and place yourself in a hoard of enemies, you are simply fucked.

sjosz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By sjosz

Last boss in Act 2 took me by surprise when I couldn't heal and the boss used a shitty, most of the playable area engulfing attack.

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lost my Hardcore barb in Act III, I was doing my brainless, leap, stun, shout, whirlwind and got really unlucky with rare mobs. Almost lost my Hardcore Wizard in nightmare to poison, that shit hurts.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By kindgineer

It was in the beginning of Act III, everything seemed to ramp up in difficulty out of nowhere. It was lag that killed me first, and most of my deaths are the freezing screen of death and then BOOM, I explode. I have had a couple of legitimate deaths, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.