Diablo 3

Posted by Briggs713 (217 posts) -

I've been on Giant Bomb only a few months now and haven't seen much about this game on the site.  I know updates are few and far between, but as one of my favourite franchises I was curious about how the Giant Bomb staff and the community feels about it.  I'd like to hear about what people want to see out of the game and just any thoughts on it.  I'm pretty excited about it and Borderlands and Torchlight were a good fix, but looks like it'll still be some time off. 

#1 Posted by Briggs713 (217 posts) -

I've been on Giant Bomb only a few months now and haven't seen much about this game on the site.  I know updates are few and far between, but as one of my favourite franchises I was curious about how the Giant Bomb staff and the community feels about it.  I'd like to hear about what people want to see out of the game and just any thoughts on it.  I'm pretty excited about it and Borderlands and Torchlight were a good fix, but looks like it'll still be some time off. 

#2 Posted by Bucketdeth (8012 posts) -

This will be out in a minimum of 10 years knowing Blizz.

#3 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

I really can not wait for it. 

I am excited to hear of the features they have implemented. The graphics aren't too complicated, so it's good that you will not need a very high-end PC to be able to run it. The Class' that they revealed though are not appealing to me yet. Although i will probably grow to love them.

I'm just so used to Diablo 2 and the amount of classes that were available. We shall see i suppose.

#4 Posted by Tactical_Kill (1695 posts) -

I'm really looking forward to it as well. Diablo 2 is one of my favorite games ever, I still play it when I get bored.

#5 Posted by ajamafalous (11997 posts) -
@Briggs713: There was some pretty extensive coverage back around Blizzcon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.