Diablo 3 ps4 Giantbomb Buddies!

#1 Edited by Basm321 (197 posts) -

I'm eagerly awaiting Diablo 3 on ps4. So even though it's week from release I thought I would start this thread.

PSN: NonSequitur777

Class: Wizard or Warlock... or Crusader

Although I indend to try each class for some number of levels, so I'll be happy to reroll if someone is starting a new character

#2 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3743 posts) -

Pretty sure Diablo 3 on PS4 is a lot longer from release than a week.

#3 Edited by Basm321 (197 posts) -

@spaceinsomniac: December 31st

Now only 6 days!

I have not played diablo since the expansion for diablo 2.

I'm excited!

#4 Posted by MetalBaofu (1386 posts) -

@basm321 said:

@spaceinsomniac: December 31st

Nope. Release date has not been announced, at all. They haven't even confirmed if it's coming in 2014 or not.

#5 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

@basm321:

Sounds like a placeholder date when a game is presumed to release in 2013. There hasn't been an official release date announcement yet for the PS4 version, just the PC version - which I believe is in March. So it's still months off, maybe even more than half a year, if it doesn't ship alongside the PC version.

#6 Edited by Emoney244 (161 posts) -

@basm321: Sorry to burst your bubble but that is 100% a placeholder date.

#7 Posted by Basm321 (197 posts) -

I... Am bummed D}: 3 buds and I were planning to play couch coop... Well, I have $65... Now what?

#8 Posted by MetalBaofu (1386 posts) -

@basm321: I would say hold on to it until the game does come out, but no idea how long that will be.

#9 Posted by planetary (348 posts) -

The hour now grows near!

PSN ID: Porbes

#11 Posted by theimmortalbum (498 posts) -

PSN: theimmortalbum

Add me! Getting it tonight.

#12 Posted by skipper00 (61 posts) -

Got it preloaded and ready to go!!

mark_7890

#13 Posted by Marcsman (3198 posts) -

PSN: DirtySkidMarcs

Got a level 60 Witch Doctor for Inferno, plus the Crusader for a new game.

feel free to add me

#14 Posted by AcidBrandon18 (746 posts) -

PSN: AcidBrandon

Won't do any MP till I hit 70 though as I'm running Hardcore for the first time and want the trophy.

#15 Posted by handlas (2682 posts) -

I'm in.

PSN: catsfomeyow

Just started last night... Level 12 or so. Bit disappointed when I died and could revive myself right where I died with what seemed to be no penalty. That will make the game pretty easy compared to when I played a long time ago when it came out on PC.

#16 Edited by CynicalRodent (108 posts) -

Hey Duders! PSN is Kravers

About level 23 or so. Add me!

#17 Posted by suikoden352 (425 posts) -

PSN: StormWolf34

Just be sure to let me know you're from gb. I accept real name requests too in case you are a stickler about that. It may be Friday afternoon before I can actually put in some real time with the game as I'm currently in a week and a half long training program for the bank teller job I start next week so just FYI.

#18 Posted by SeanCoughing (269 posts) -

PSN SeanCoughing I have a level 21 crusader and play a few week nights and weekends, no mic but more than willing to buy one if everyone is in to talking.

#19 Edited by l4wd0g (1952 posts) -
#20 Posted by CynicalRodent (108 posts) -

@l4wd0g: Hmm, I'm fine with playing but it'd be more convenient to send me an invite, that way if it's a good time for me to team up I'll be able to accept and jump in as opposed to you joining me at a possibly bad time. Is that okay?

Question for everybody: Do you use a headset when play D3 with others?

#21 Posted by l4wd0g (1952 posts) -

@cynicalrodent: I can accommodate whatever is best for you. invites seem like the best way to do it.

#22 Posted by Dussck (244 posts) -

My PSN is just Dussck, you guys can add me if you like. I think I'll play the whole game solo through, but after that I'll be happy to co-op grind. With the gifts and nemesis shit it's pretty cool to have some more D3 bro's on my list anyways :)

#23 Posted by suikoden352 (425 posts) -

@l4wd0g: I don't care, but just know that I go at my pace really and I don't use a mic. Otherwise, it's whatever.

#24 Posted by drgrumbles (210 posts) -

PSN drgrumbles76

Have 2 70s and working on a crusader. I send gifts daily to online people.

Add me duders.

#25 Posted by EdgeKasey (133 posts) -

PSN: EdgeKasey

Gifts are fun. :)

#26 Posted by SlantedRoom (265 posts) -

Psn: T11slantedroom

Let's kill some shit and loot some shit yo!

#27 Edited by pennywisewasnt (7 posts) -

Psn: Jelly-Water

looking to share gifts and destroy nemeses.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.