Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

digital download issue

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By punisherkaos

So i just bought this game for my mac and downloaded it but it saying it only works for windows. Now i know it's mac compatible and no where in my purchase did it specify which version i wanted so im kinda at a loss at what to do. Anyone else have this issue? i tried calling customer support but it's a 2 hour wait time on the phone.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By benspyda

In the area where it says download game clients, where it lists all you games, I'm pretty sure there is a mac option to press.

Grixxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Grixxel

@benspyda said:

In the area where it says download game clients, where it lists all you games, I'm pretty sure there is a mac option to press.

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By punisherkaos

yea was able to go to my account and re download it finally. Battle net is really slow right now so it took awhile. Crisis averted!!! can a mod lock this thread please?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.