Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Errors

McGriddle550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By McGriddle550

So I need to know, am I the only one still experiencing errors with this game? The two I always get are 3003 and 3007, is this a problem on my end or on Blizzard's?

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake

Things seem to be really smooth for me since I got it yesterday. The lagging is a bit annoying but overall no problems. European over here if it makes any difference. I've only been disconnected once.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By buft

Like eroticfishcake I am in Europe so maybe its different servers but am having zero issues, been fine since the first few hours after launch.

JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JaredA

All errors seemed to be sorted out when I was playing last night. I hope everything is still in order when I get off work!

McGriddle550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By McGriddle550

I really hope Blizzard gets it's shit together...I'm never one to rage at a game but fuck, man it keeps saying I have no internet connection when I clearly do.

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By TentPole

I am in America with zero issues right now. I just signed out and back in without any issue.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Europe here, haven't got any issues while playing the game (other than a little lag but that has been minimal for me)

McGriddle550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By McGriddle550

Do you guys think this has anything to do with using the blizz authenticator thing on my ipad?

Toxeia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Toxeia

Unless things are really broken or somehow using the IOS version of the authenticator makes you log into a different authentication server than my android app or old fashioned 6-digit keyfob it won't affect it. I'm curious, have you been able to log into D3 yet?

As for my region, Americas, and I'm on right now. Been logging in/out of the game as I need to get up and do stuff.

McGriddle550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By McGriddle550

I just removed the authenticator and things worked for about 45 mins then my good friend 3007 popped up again. It's really weird because when it happens the error disconnects my pc from the wifi yet my phone remains connected to my wifi.

Toxeia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Toxeia

So what you're saying is that Diablo 3 is some how disabling or interfering with your wireless connection on your PC. You're right, Blizzard better get on this shit.

Seems like you've got an issue with your machine instead of the game. I imagine since your phone and computer are totally separate entities that's why it isn't being disconnected. If you're using one of those USB dongles for WiFi you might want to look at checking it on another computer to see if it's working correctly. If nothing else, try a wired connection to see if you still get the error.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.