Finally beat Diablo 3 on Inferno.

Posted by HairyMike87 (1016 posts) -

I think they made this game easier somehow or the people I wound up playing with were stocked up with farmed gear. I barely have anything of value on my Wizard and was finally able to do it. It's pretty sad that not many people are playing this game anymore because, to me, it's still a great game that could use some more substance to it. Hopefully when 1.0.7 comes out soon more people will get interested in it again, but I'll just have to wait and see.

#1 Posted by HairyMike87 (1016 posts) -

I think they made this game easier somehow or the people I wound up playing with were stocked up with farmed gear. I barely have anything of value on my Wizard and was finally able to do it. It's pretty sad that not many people are playing this game anymore because, to me, it's still a great game that could use some more substance to it. Hopefully when 1.0.7 comes out soon more people will get interested in it again, but I'll just have to wait and see.

#2 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

That patch won't fix a fundamentally badly designed game. No amount of patches will.

Also, how is it only 1.0.7? Surely they should be at about v8.0.1 by now

#3 Posted by redbliss (648 posts) -

I think I beat Inferno back in October (after having bought the game at launch). I love D3, but I was disappointed that to beat the game you have to buy items from the AH. I probably spent 10 hours trying to farm Act 1 on Inferno because my items werent good enough to beat the game. Finally I caved and bought items from the AH because I felt like I was wasting my time when I could just get what I needed with gold.

Blizzard has actually done a great job supporting the game. The addition of monster power, the infernal machine, and paragon levels have added a lot of replay value to the game, and all that stuff is free. Of course, if you didnt like the game to begin with you wouldnt like the new content. I could care less about the dueling system they are adding with the next patch, but some of the changes they are making will get me to come back.

#4 Posted by Hungry (166 posts) -

@Canteu said:

That patch won't fix a fundamentally badly designed game. No amount of patches will.

Also, how is it only 1.0.7? Surely they should be at about v8.0.1 by now

I don't mean to be reductive but this is pretty much it. It is almost unfair to call it Diablo 3. I'll just go back to playing Torchlight 2 and Path of Exile like all the other butthurt people.

#5 Posted by RollingZeppelin (2100 posts) -

Post a screenshot of your dude!

#6 Posted by familyphotoshoot (654 posts) -

@Canteu said:

This, this, a million times this.

#7 Posted by Subjugation (4740 posts) -

Let's see your gear! I always love seeing what people are decked out with when they finish Inferno.

#8 Edited by HairyMike87 (1016 posts) -

@Subjugation said:

Let's see your gear! I always love seeing what people are decked out with when they finish Inferno.

Here's the link to my gear.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.