Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Followers

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Nick

Hey so I just got to Nightmare mode but I can't find my followers. Do I have to find them all again or can I get them right away?

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Seedofpower

They are in town. Next to the waypoint portal.

Pobearo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pobearo

Yeah, you get them right off the bat with the same gear and everything. They're a tiny bit southeast of the blacksmith.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By alistercat

Is there any disadvantage to having followers? Like, whjen you're with another player enemy health goes up 75%. I don't use them because they just aggro enemies all the time.

warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By warxsnake

I soloed nightmare without them , followers just seem to get in the way and agg stuff at the worst moments. A follower aggro Elites in Hell is the worst;  
    shitty zombie Elites at the beginning of Hell are like 50x more powerful than Diablo at the end of nightmare.  Doing Hell now coop 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.