Frustrated Diablo 3 EU players have started a petition.

#1 Posted by Sonti (17 posts) -
#2 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Well, now they'll definitely get what they want!

#3 Posted by Jimbo (9772 posts) -
#4 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Does Blizzard even pay attention to petitions?

#5 Posted by doobie (605 posts) -

problem is that so many of the petitions get made they just aint worth shit.

#6 Posted by Ben_H (3311 posts) -
@BraveToaster said:

Not sure about that, but they do pay attention to complaints, especially if these complaints get huge community responses. At least that's how it is with StarCraft 2.
#7 Posted by Renahzor (991 posts) -

Impotent nerd rage is the best kind of internet rage.

#8 Posted by Sonti (17 posts) -

It will slow down as of now since the servers are fine again. Until next time they go bonkers again.

#9 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

Well there was a 400 page long thread in their forums before they locked it... Blizzard really dropped the ball on Diablo 3.

#10 Posted by Toxeia (728 posts) -

Error 37... Funny thing is, they'd nut up and abandon blizzard like so many of them have claimed willing to do, the problem would solve itself and the others could play.

#11 Posted by gamefreak9 (2344 posts) -

I signed it. Seems worthwhile, its just asking for an investigation to see how blizzard was acting. I get the impression they did not acquire enough infrastructure because they were being cheap.

#12 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

I'm more than positive that Blizzard is working on getting the game more stable. This is not a problem that is unique to just Diablo 3, as anyone who ever plays an online game within its first week knows and sees happen.

#13 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

"Severe" login issues? I've literally gotten error 37 twice and I've been playing basically D3 exclusively for the past two weeks.

#14 Posted by laserbolts (5311 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

I'm wondering if anyone does? I may be going out on a limb here but i'd say about 0.00004% of petitions are impactful in any way. Hopefully they fix the server issues.

#15 Posted by Quipido (614 posts) -

@Jack268 said:

"Severe" login issues? I've literally gotten error 37 twice and I've been playing basically D3 exclusively for the past two weeks.

Well on EU servers there are DAYS one just can not login, at all.

I will not sign the petition tho, only thing that matters is the money and I allready gave those to Blizz. They are aware of the issues. It's not a great launch, but it will settle down in some time.

#16 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

@Quipido said:

@Jack268 said:

Well on EU servers there are DAYS one just can not login, at all.

I will not sign the petition tho, only thing that matters is the money and I allready gave those to Blizz. They are aware of the issues. It's not a great launch, but it will settle down in some time.

I'm on the EU servers and have been playing there since launch.

#17 Posted by TheJappernaut (124 posts) -

I'm on EU and I haven't had that many problems, then again I haven't played that much lately because of work :). But I reached inferno today!

#18 Posted by Irvandus (2826 posts) -

Because petitions get shit done!

#19 Edited by yoshisaur (2645 posts) -

Petitions like this are proof they internet just enables anyone to do anything they want with little effort. Instead of doing something worthwhile, they make an online petition that literally took a couple of minutes to conjure up.

Yeah, Blizzard will take all that effort seriously.

EDIT: Also, Blizzard is a learning company. They push the limits of traditional systems forward and make things we use to today, normal. Give them some fucking time to do things that many companies refuse to do. Also, in proof that Blizzard does improve upon everything, here you go:

#20 Posted by Christoffer (1758 posts) -

I feel so bad for having paid $60 for Diablo 3. The appeal lasted for one week and the technical issues on the the EU server was infuriating. From what I can teel, the issues has been going strong for the past 4-3 days.

How the F could I be so stupid to buy this on launch?

#21 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

+1 signature from me.  And i didn't even buy the game yet. :evilsmile: 

#22 Posted by Spitznock (482 posts) -

@BraveToaster: Does anyone?

(I don't think so.)

#23 Posted by buft (3301 posts) -

@Sonti said:

It will slow down as of now since the servers are fine again. Until next time they go bonkers again.

the last few days the servers have restarted or been down every night with little to no communication in the forums but hopefully in the future the servers are going to be up longer at a time. aside from that i havent had very many issues, can understand peoples issues though

#24 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4632 posts) -

@ck1nd said:

Petitions like this are proof they internet just enables anyone to do anything they want with little effort. Instead of doing something worthwhile, they make an online petition that literally took a couple of minutes to conjure up.

Yeah, Blizzard will take all that effort seriously.

EDIT: Also, Blizzard is a learning company. They push the limits of traditional systems forward and make things we use to today, normal. Give them some fucking time to do things that many companies refuse to do. Also, in proof that Blizzard does improve upon everything, here you go:

Oh god, I hope that's optional. I don't care about custom games in the slightest and really don't need it taking up one of the two big buttons.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.