Here Are Some Diablo III Issues You Ought to Watch Out For

#201 Edited by littlehippie (17 posts) -

@mason said:

Well it's a brand new day. What's the consensus so far? Has Blizzard managed to mostly stabilize it yet, or is it still constantly refusing access & kicking players out?

If not, I'll probably wait another week before buying. Don't need the agita.

There are still a few bugs that are somewhat bothersome. There seems to be a rather small amount of the user base, myself included, who are unable to join games with friends, though they can have others join their games. It's not the biggest deal, but it's still a little annoying, since the failed joining of a game, for whatever reason, results in all the buttons on my screen becoming grayed out. Like I said, it's not a big deal, but it is a nuisance.

#202 Posted by dfoz3 (4 posts) -

@phrali: Agreed!

#203 Posted by freakin9 (1121 posts) -

My only issue so far has been severely small text, though it's probably just a byproduct of playing on a 60 inch tv. I'm also used to Blizzard doing me dirty in this way, in other words I was expecting this. Unless it's spoken to me, there's very little text that I don't have to rearrange myself to read and am usually just left not knowing the special properties of any of my items..

#204 Edited by littlehippie (17 posts) -

@TentPole said:

@littlehippie said:

There are still a few bugs that are somewhat bothersome. There seems to be a rather small amount of the user base, myself included, who are unable to join games with friends, though they can have others join their games. It's not the biggest deal, but it's still a little annoying, since the failed joining of a game, for whatever reason, results in all the buttons on my screen becoming grayed out. Like I said, it's not a big deal, but it is a nuisance.

That sounds like a pretty big deal to me.

I only say it wasn't a huge deal because 1) it was only a small number of users and 2) I was still able to play with my friends by creating my own game and having them join, instead of the other way around. Also, it seems as though this issue got resolved some time last night, and I've yet to get another error. Don't get me wrong, this server system is bullshit, for several reasons, but now I'm killing baddies with my friends, which -- in the end -- is all I want.

#205 Edited by Sinan_617 (17 posts) -

Walkthrough for Error 37: just log in next week, and he'll be dead. Like "The End" in MGS3.

#206 Edited by spekd (1 posts) -

@Sinan_617 said:

Walkthrough for Error 37: just log in next week, and he'll be dead. Like "The End" in MGS3.

Well it has been a week and servers are down in Europe :D And i dont even care for the multiplayer. Guess ill go play Torchlight.

#207 Posted by thebigJ_A (1002 posts) -

Wait, why is this on the front page with the E3 stuff??

#208 Edited by GunslingerPanda (4754 posts) -

Because I'm banned from making new topics due to kind-of-being-a-dick, I'll have to hijack this thread. I think I'm having a few texture issues with the game, but maybe I'm just expecting more prettiness than Diablo's going to give me, so I'm asking you if this is normal.

Here is a picture of my options screen to show what I have, ignore the taskbar unless you want to troll me for being a Blizzard fanboy:

And here are the images in game (Please ignore my shitty gear):

So, am I being fussy or am I having some weird issues with the textures? I didn't want to ask on the Blizzard forums since that place is a fucking cesspool and I'd just be accused of trolling.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.