How bad, do you want it?

#1 Posted by Jax (461 posts) -

Honestly, Diablo 2 was one of my all time favorite games. And I just can't wait until they announce a release. Who else might stand in line?

#2 Edited by Rio (595 posts) -

I will stand in whatever line necessary to play me some D3.  Scares me a little knowing how many hours D3 is gonna sap from me but im prepared for the worst.

#3 Edited by UrbanGuerilla (103 posts) -
Rio said:
"I will stand in whatever line necessary to play me some D3.  Scares me a little knowing how many hours D3 is gonna sap from me but im prepared for the worst.

BTW,  I was being realistic with my self knowing others would have this avatar, but it still hurts seeing someone else with it lol.

"Lets put a smile on that face"

-Rio
"
In all honesty though you won't be waiting in line that long cause PC gaming isn't that popular anymore. But I can't wait to play it, Diablo 2 was great, this should be awesome!
#4 Posted by Rio (595 posts) -
UrbanGuerilla said:
"Rio said:
"I will stand in whatever line necessary to play me some D3.  Scares me a little knowing how many hours D3 is gonna sap from me but im prepared for the worst.

BTW,  I was being realistic with my self knowing others would have this avatar, but it still hurts seeing someone else with it lol.

-Rio
"
In all honesty though you won't be waiting in line that long cause PC gaming isn't that popular anymore. But I can't wait to play it, Diablo 2 was great, this should be awesome!
"
Of course that is true.  Although, to be honest, I have been waiting for that PC game to come out that will force a midnight release in populated areas.  I might be a bit biased, but I feel D3 might be a pc game capable of that.  In reality it is far to early to tell what will happen.

Realistically, you most likely wont have to wait in any lines...... but I imagine the game will probably sellout within the first couple days.  Again, its too hard to tell at this point.
#5 Posted by Bladefire (214 posts) -

They need to really update the way the game plays though, after hearing the announcement i decided to try Diablo 2 again and couldn't play more then a couple hours without being totally bored with it.

#6 Posted by Kenzo287 (722 posts) -

I gotta get Diablo 2 first

#7 Posted by Hannibal (863 posts) -

Diablo 2 ruined middle school for me.

This game will ruin graduate school.

I can't wait.

#8 Posted by LouisLeGros (24 posts) -

I would kill you all for it.

#9 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

I don't want it that bad actually.  Doesn't seem like it will be as good as Diablo II.

#10 Posted by JuMP (87 posts) -

I lost a year of my high school social life to the last game and I am prepared to lose a future year of post-college social life. Bring on isolation and loot.

#11 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

I tried playing Diablo 1 like a month back, and I got stuck somewhere because of difficulty.

But I am looking forward to this one, I want a fresh Diablo experience so I can see why people love it so much

#12 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

Meh.
It'll probably be great, since Blizzard can't seem to make a bad game, but I could care less. Watch.

#13 Posted by Scorched (691 posts) -

I want it bad

#14 Posted by serbsta (1867 posts) -

I want it so bad that i creamed myself when it got announced.

Nuff said.

#15 Posted by GumbieuK (120 posts) -

Diablo 2 was my all time favorite game and Diablo 3 from what we have seen and heard so far looks so much better!

I cannot describe how much i want this game! I would wait in line for a week if thats what it took.

#16 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Diablo 2 was one of my most played games ever...looks like Diablo 3 might become that too.

#17 Posted by igpx407 (75 posts) -

I want it so bad

#18 Posted by LordWhite (42 posts) -

What would I do to obtain D3? Probably jump into a pit of Pythons......

or perhaps have a staring contest with a Cockatrice................

Kickbox a Kangaroo etc.

#19 Posted by CCCPmoose (1 posts) -

I think we all need to start makin our bunkers, and stokin up on food water and natural light, because when this comes out it will b like a nuclear fallout and just play this to death!

#20 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

I've had visions, from the producers themselves.
Thats how bad.

#21 Posted by Dovien (24 posts) -

I'd drown a busload of orphans, give our family dog some chocolate, and give Uwe Boll rights to several video game movies such as Bioshock, Gears, and WoW JUST to get this game a day early.

#22 Posted by xenobli (17 posts) -
Rio said:
"UrbanGuerilla said:
"Rio said:

-Rio
"
"
Of course that is true.  Although, to be honest, I have been waiting for that PC game to come out that will force a midnight release in populated areas.  I might be a bit biased, but I feel D3 might be a pc game capable of that.  In reality it is far to early to tell what will happen.

Realistically, you most likely wont have to wait in any lines...... but I imagine the game will probably sellout within the first couple days.  Again, its too hard to tell at this point.
"
Starcraft II, man. Hell, we should all take a road trip (air trip?) to South Korea. Heheh.
#23 Posted by HitNRun (344 posts) -

Well, this seems a bit obvious, but it all depends on how good it is.

You can tell there's a different crowd calling the shots at Blizzard now that they're a title-partner in the biggest publisher in the world. The question is, will it affect the games, and how?

I don't think they're capable of making a craptacular game, but they're more than capable of making a solid snoozefest if they're pushed onto a schedule. It's just where they are now. Activision has promised their shareholders that they're going to "exploit" the hell out of their franchises, and that could mean a Diablo and Starcraft where you basically say "yeah, this is Diablo/Starcraft" and then tell yourself how much that rules as you lose interest by the end of the weekend.

#24 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

If they port it to 360 yeh ill buy it, thats the only way.

#25 Posted by xenobli (17 posts) -
SSbabel said:
"If they port it to 360 yeh ill buy it, thats the only way."
Eew.
#26 Posted by jlaudio7 (326 posts) -

Diablo 2 got me into the fantasy/horror genre, so WANT NOW.

#27 Posted by stAtic (1638 posts) -

I don't want it too bad. I can wait.

#28 Posted by Tordah (2487 posts) -

Well, seeing how Diablo 2 is my favorite game ever...Hell yes!

I've probably been waiting for a D2 sequel since 2003 and now it's finally around the corner so yes, I want it bad!

#29 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

Bad enough that I'll finish D2 on Hell with a hardcore char.

#30 Posted by kingmasters (410 posts) -

not at all because PC gameing is dead

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.