How much should I sell this for?

#1 Posted by echo13791 (61 posts) -

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z85/echo13791/Insanewep.jpg

Notice the lvl requirement...I'm not exactly sure what to do with this yet.

#2 Posted by Aas (603 posts) -

Roughly.

#3 Posted by Skytylz (4033 posts) -

Lets not have threads like this.

#4 Posted by echo13791 (61 posts) -

At least tell me if you've seen anything like this before--I cannot find anything near this good on the auction house for a level 45

#5 Posted by KingKavik (19 posts) -

To search for that type of gear, you have to set it to Level Req. 60 and use "Level Requirement Reduced by 15" Those Items don't show up if you just search for items with a Level Req. of 45.

#6 Posted by Skytylz (4033 posts) -

It looks excellent for a level 45, but for a level 60 it's not very good at all. I don't know what anything that's not level 60 sells for at this point.

#7 Posted by Bribo (605 posts) -

I don't do Diablo.

Can you give it away for free?

If so...

#8 Edited by Ares42 (2677 posts) -

I'd say noone cares about reduced level requirements. You might get lucky and sell it for some decent coin, but it's nothing special. I can't imagine there's more than a very few people out there willing to dish out any significant amount before they hit 60.

#9 Edited by superpow (227 posts) -

If you market it properly, you can sell it for as much as you want.

#10 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2394 posts) -

1 million Pesos.

#11 Posted by Robo (802 posts) -

Some high level player of a different class looking to twink out their Barb alt and fly through Hell would probably toss some gold your way for it, but aside from that given the lackluster stats it isn't that great of an endgame weapon (also considering the weapon passive benefit of mighty weapons is arguably the least desirable of all types)

#12 Edited by WilltheMagicAsian (1545 posts) -

It's not that great of an item, if this was like in May or early June you could probably get someone to buy that for a dumb price. The damage is pretty high, but it's a slow two hander. It may sell, but not for much. Maybe like around a million gold in US.

#13 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

775 million?

#14 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4896 posts) -

I don't know. I know I have a ~860 dps 1h level 44 (ilvl 63) that I'm hanging onto to level future character and when I did a price check ( a long time ago) it was around 10m, but yours is not as good as that so I'm not sure.

#15 Posted by diablomasterOO (5 posts) -

I don't know how much it will cost. Much better it you sell items that are useful at level 60.

#16 Posted by Milkman (16811 posts) -
@diablomasterOO said:

I don't know how much it will cost. Much better it you sell items that are useful at level 60.

If the Diablo Master doesn't know how much something will sell for, you're pretty much fucked. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.