Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

How well will my laptop run Diablo III?

AgnosticJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AgnosticJesus

I've been thinking of purchasing Diablo III but I'm not really sure how well my laptop will run it. I've never been much of a pc gamer but this game has me wanting to give it a go. Below are my laptop specs, I will admit I did skimp on the GPU because of cost. Intel i7-2675QM CPU, 8 GB ram, 1TB HDD, ATI Radeon HD 6490M. I only ask because I have little to no experience with pc gaming. Thanks in advance for any help.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Cloudenvy
    jozzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By jozzy

It did run on my laptop which is less powerful, but on the lowest of lowest settings. I think the best thing you can do is to try to get a key for the starter edition (basically the demo) from somebody and try the game first.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By AlexW00d

It runs on Macs so I am sure it would run on your laptop which is about the same level.

ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

#6  Edited By ADAMWD

I've been playing on my laptop at max settings except for shadows. My laptop has a 2.53ghz dual core processor, 6GB RAM, Geforce GTX 260M. Not sure how our graphics cards compare, but you'll definitely be able to play it at medium settings at least.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.