I Need a Guest Pass Code For Diablo 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by DBartonN85 (4 posts) -

Hey guys I have been trying all night with no luck to get a code please just e-mail me one. [email removed by mods]

#2 Posted by DBartonN85 (4 posts) -

ahhhhhh i need a code or I am going to lose my mind!! lol

#3 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

I don't think many people here are going to be handing out buddy passes to someone who signed up for the sole intention of asking for one.

But if it makes you feel better, no one can play the game because of server problems right now anyway.

#4 Posted by officervanhalen (86 posts) -

Pretty sure there are rules about begging on the forums.

#5 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

We don't take too kindly to beggin' here!

#6 Posted by DBartonN85 (4 posts) -

OK well do you take kindly to a man that is going crazy without a pass code? I know you feel my pain!

#7 Posted by Sackmanjones (4761 posts) -

Way to ask nicely. Just for the hell of it I'm gonna ask people for a pass to take it from you.

Hey guys I'd really enjoy a guest pass if anyone is willing to share. Never played diablo before but the game looks kinda awesome. Anyway it would be much appreciated, thank you fellow bombers!

#8 Posted by myketuna (1756 posts) -

I believe the Diablo 3 Starter Edition comes out in a month, so if you can wait that long, you'll be able to play up to Level 13 and kill The Skeleton King over and over. Until you decide to buy the entire game.

#9 Posted by DBartonN85 (4 posts) -

I am just waiting on my check to buy the game and see that you guys have a great community, that I never knew about. But now I am going to post here for a long time to come! I hope one of you guys just notice that I will help the person that gives me the pass when I buy the game.

#10 Posted by Wondeboy (38 posts) -

Our survey says.....?

#11 Posted by Sackmanjones (4761 posts) -
@myketuna: Really? Is it basically just a really long demo?
#12 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

@Sackmanjones: Still need a Starter pass?

#13 Posted by Sackmanjones (4761 posts) -
@TentPole: Sure if you have one 
I'd love to try the game.
#14 Edited by Do_The_Manta_Ray (739 posts) -

Oh, lordie-lord! The forums are overflowing with people with 1-6 posts, all of 'em doing nada but begging for passes. We need some kind of official ruling about here, no gifts to anyone with less than 15 posts; etcetera. (Five posts a day is the maximum allowed amount in the beginning.)

I basically view this in the same way as the anti-terrorism concept so highly preserved in so many governments. You fold once and you'll simply open the floodgates.

#15 Posted by myketuna (1756 posts) -

@Sackmanjones: Basically, yes, but the advantage is if you upgrade from the starter edition to the real game, you keep all your stuff (XP, loot, characters, etc). It's more of a trial than a demo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.