Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Is anyone still playing Diablo 3 on PC?

bunnyfiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I have a lvl 60 Act 4 Monk and just started a witch doctor. Would love to play with others.

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bunnyfiend: I am but I'm only a Level 51 Barbarian on my Hell playthough, might be a bit low level.

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Carryboy

yeh, but not because im balls deep into the end game but I am still on my first play-through

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I recently started playing off and on. Haven't played since a buddy gifted me Payday 2 and I started a coop play through of Dead Space 3 with another friend of mine. Those two games occupy my time now.

Regardless, there's a good amount of people playing on PC. You can always join up with random people (which what I would do when my friends aren't on). Most of the community is cool and is either silent or helpful. Some dude gave me pretty good items for free once.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By OldManLight

just started up again with a new character. still have my level 60 monk who's been stuck in act 3 inferno since they implemented the paragon levels.

trying to start from scratch with Monster Power jacked way up to 10. The XP boost is nice but the game still has the problem of being stingy with the good loot despite my guy having a magic find of 100% at the start of the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.