Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Lets talk story! Will Diablo come back?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gamefreak9

So obviously Diablo died in D2... and his stone was destroyed I believe... so i'm sort of wondering if Diablo will even come back. Especially since they are introducing new prime evils. Anyway there's barely been any talk of where the story is going.

So from what i've played from the beta, a sort of comet fell from the sky? Though i've listened to all the sound files there doesn't seem to be much info at all, and most of the Beta was filling lore for King Leoric... which I thought was SUPER weird the only lore we used to get was some on the final boss of the chapter. So where do you think the story will go? Will someone die? will someone from those we have seen betray us? Which Character will be moving through the chapters with us? Leah, and Cain, the smith, the templar... and...

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gamefreak9

Post here plz

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Locking duplicate thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.